• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Experience with Fireballs_92NSX And Source1 Automotive

It all started through PM with Brian (Fireballs_92NSX) he showed interest in my wheels for sale. He lives about 2 hours away from me, so we decided to meet up in the place of Florence Kentucky to swap wheels. My wheels had curb rash, so I told him to make it worth his trip, I would pay half of the refinishing service for him. So we both made the trek. Met in Florence, went to Walmart to have our tires swapped. Said it would take about 1.5 hours, because there were cars ahead of us.

No worries we said, we headed across the parking lot and had some food and a beer and just talked life, cars, women, all the fun stuff. Headed back over to walmart to see our cars hadnt been touched yet. okay, we checked in the lady said they were done...clearly they weren't and then the mechanic told us since they werent OEM wheels they wont touch them...CRAP! Wish I could've had a heads up about it before hand!

It was tough enough to get us both in a place where we were both off on the same day! It was 4:30 at this point. Luckily I have Source1 automotive set to speed dial, and Kyle answered the phone, and after I said who I was, with a happy to help out. Told us they could get us in (even though they closed soon) so the race was on. 40 minutes north and rush hour :rolleyes:

By the time we finally reached Source1 automotive, they had two bays open and ready for our NSXs, we pulled right in and they got to work. Brian and I started looking around his Source1's inventory. it's out in the middle of nowhere, yet he has 2 nsxs an s2k and a Japan type R integra resting on the lot! gotta love it! We got to chatting with Sourcensx (also named brian) and before we knew it, the job was done!

Must give my respect to Fireballs, for being calm and taking the drive to get the job done (wheels look spectacular on your car, even though your car is REALLY low :tongue:)

And of course to Sourcensx (brian) and Source1 Automotive and it's staff for once again, saving my ass in a pinch. NEVER will I let another shop work on my car.

Until we meet and chill again gentlemen :beer:

Back