• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

experience with Daliracing turned negative

I have purchased parts from Mark of daliracing several times with no problems until the last purchase.

I called Mark to get me 1 Volk Racing GTS wheel. He informed me that he has to special-order a single wheel and needed to be pay in advance. He said it would take 90-120 days since its coming directly from rays engineering in japan.

I paid Mark 592.25 through paypal on 3/24/2009. After several months, I wrote to Mark to get an update. On 6/30/09, Mark replied to me and stated that Mackin industries claim they dont have any order for my wheels. He gave me the option of canceling the order and getting some other parts, which was ok with me.

Since then, Mark ignored numerous emails from me requesting for other parts. I even submitted a claim through paypal for refund since there was no part delievered. Paypal canceled my dispute because "case doesnt not meet filing guidelines."

Beware.

Back