Exotic code of conduct.

Hello. I am new too this site and just love it. It gives me all the info and great people to meet and chat about the same thing that drives my life. To purchase an NSX. But the only thing is I am missing the code of conduct. I see it used and phrased in other topic's but I have never seen the code. So If any of you have it, can I please get a copy. Thank you..

C36 Mercedes 1995

Thanks!

Thanks. This forum is full of great knowlegde. I'll learn allot about the NSX before I purchase one. It's a great site, and every one that I have come across has been so helpfull and friendly. Just like the Code of Conduct says about its drivers...I'll be looking forward to reading more and learning more as the days go by. Thanks again.

I am also new to the board and to the NSX world. I plan on getting one hopefully this year or next. Don't want to rush into one right away and plus need to get rid of my Typhoon before I can get one. Thanks for the post of the rules of conduct. I hope to learn alot from the members. So I might be asking some dumb questions in the future. Just bare with me.

Back