?Exotic car show in NJ 6/19

As per autowk 4/19 edition, in the list of upcoming events is an exotic car show in Merrimack NJ put on by the viper club of New England.Does anyone know about this or are there any plans for an nsx coral at this show?

docjohn said:
As per autowk 4/19 edition, in the list of upcoming events is an exotic car show in Merrimack NJ put on by the viper club of New England.Does anyone know about this or are there any plans for an nsx coral at this show?

Will you be attending this show ? I would be interested as im not goin to NH this year.

Aha,I have committed an error of omission,sorry to all the folks attending The NH meet.:o This might be a local alternative for those not venturing to NH.I'll see what info I can dig up.

What's up Doc?

Are you sure the article did not get the State wrong.

It is kind of of weird that the Northeast Exotic Car Show in NH is sponsored by the Viper Club and is in Merrimack, New Hampshire, on the same date.

------
I checked the events listing at Autoweek online. They have the event listed as taking place in Merrimack, New Hampshire.

This is the event people coming to the New Hampshire event will be attending.

Look

Here

Last edited:
This is funny,I wondered what a coincidence!It must be a typo as it does say New Jersey in the magazine! Never mind:p

John that is funny.

It will be funnier for anyone in NJ looking for Merrimack, NJ.

Is there a Merrimack, NJ?

We actually have 6 or 7 cars from NY/ NJ and 1 from MD.

Up to 21 cars total.

Cheers Rich

There is no Merrimack, NJ :):) Must have been a typo.

Back