• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exhaust flanges ????

Any idea where I can find these flanges? I've looked on ebay and online but can't find any. The local shops say that flanges are HARD to find and when they do, they go QUICK. I need one for my custom exhaust, but don't want to cut anything off my existing stuff.

Dali_cat_pipes_1991-4_detail.jpg

Yeah, another option is to hack apart a stock exhaust that I can probably find for under $100 but I didn't want to spend that much change on a probably $5 part.

i ran into the same problem, i used flowtech part number 10005. bolt up perfectly and only like 20 dollars for the pair. napa or your local parts store can order them:

10007.jpg

Last edited:
also - the Walker catalog has them - I'll try to find the part#

I need help too...

(Koolaid, I don't mean to steal your thread), but I'm about to install used headers and test pipes. I need gaskets for the headers, gaskets on both sides on the test pipes, and extended 02 sensors!!!

Can someone point me in the right direction? Pretty please... :smile:

for a 1991/NA1

Comparing prices for MY three hole flange needs, Vibrant was msrp of $24 for ONE flange alone.

While as mentioned in a few posts above, the flowtech available at pretty much any auto parts store, sells 2 flanges and 2 gaskets and 2 fittings (it appears from the pic) for only $20.

Comparing prices for MY three hole flange needs, Vibrant was msrp of $24 for ONE flange alone.

While as mentioned in a few posts above, the flowtech available at pretty much any auto parts store, sells 2 flanges and 2 gaskets and 2 fittings (it appears from the pic) for only $20.

I believe they're about 18.95 maybe, they do come with everything shown in the picture .

go here: http://www.holley.com/10005FLT.asp
click dealer locator
i believe i bought mine from parts plus but i know napa was able to order them also

Last edited:
No it's actually 2"

what is the correct size, 2.25"?

we can get the collector flanges in more sizes then just 2.5", also we can get Virbrant and give you guys a group style discount if you need a few of them.

If you need a special type of flange, contact us directly, we can source it. If even at worst, we can have it custom made based on numbers needed.

Thanks
Mike
KTeller Wiki & Contact Information

Last edited:
Back