excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i am about to head over to the bank to meet up with the seller and buy an nsx!!! so excited, i couldnt even really sleep yesterday. it felt like it was the night before christmas and i was ten years old again hahahah.:biggrin:

anyways i got 4 carfax left. anyone who wants them can email the vin.

WHOAAAA .... very nice!!

Pics ASAP or ban!

I totally understand. I went through the same feelings for a week before I got my car. I finally got it last Tuesday and the. It rained the next day so it sat until Thursday. I can't believe I am a owner of an NSX. Unfortunately, actually fortunately, I have work on a 7 day cruise. I can't wait to come back. Congratulations! Post pics please!!!

so i just made a 6 hour trip home from sf with the new car. can't wait til tomorrow so i can show my friends..

Awesome color choice.
White will be the next color, if I can ever find one.

Don't worry, you will feel the same way for a long time.

GL

Huy

nice,already has some mods..shine lip and 02 rear,and TE-37 ,now you will have to deal with all the folks egging you on to go full "type R" :biggrin:

White/Tan is the best and fastest color combo for a NSX. :D [ducks the oncoming onslaught]

But seriously....congrats.....I'll feel like this all over again at the end of April when I pull mine out of storage (stupid Winter). Of course, the upside to that is I get the excitement all over again every Spring!

Congratulations.

FYI
It looks like the caps that cover the headlamp mounting screws are missing or at least they are on the one side shown in the pic. There are supposed to be two on on the outside of each headlamp door.
The part number for these in white are 90625-SL0-000ZJ (for Grand Prix White) They list for $10.77 each.

Number 22 in this attachment.

Nice pics; congrats!!! Great color. So now you gotta give us all the specs about the type of deal you got so we can really see how good this deal was! It's always a big help to those that are still looking to know what kind of deals there are out there - what kind of maintenance was done- what kind of records you have, etc. Price is nice to know. Things are changing so fast out there due to the economy it's good to get our bearings thru real purchases. Helps everyone.

Looks great; I like the wheels! Good luck with it and have fun and be safe!

Congratulations and welcome!

thanks everyone for the compliments. as far as the car, i got it from a nsx prime member. its pretty much all stock except for what u see and koni suspension. mileage is 85k. 90k service hasnt been done yet, so i got to do it soon (maybe like $1500 for timing belt and water pump as well). clutch feels good but the owner didnt know when it was replaced by the previous owner. i am not sure if i got the best deal but i think it was an ok deal because i was in the market for specifically a white nsx and as you guys can see there arent many white nsx for sale. please dont tell me anything about the price if i overpaid because i dont wanna feel too bad about it =)

the interior is pretty decent, nothing has been alter. if you guys wanna know anything else just let me know

Last edited:
Are you certain that the timing belt and water pump weren't done before? What year is your car?

You can check to see if it has the new timing belt cover. Do a search and find out what it looks like.

It it does as the new timing belt cover, then you can assume that the car that the water pump and timing belt has been done before. But you will not be certain when or how many miles ago it was done. You can make some assumptions. I still recommend to do the timing belt and water pump just to be safe if your not certain.

Congratulations.

FYI
It looks like the caps that cover the headlamp mounting screws are missing or at least they are on the one side shown in the pic. There are supposed to be two on on the outside of each headlamp door.
The part number for these in white are 90625-SL0-000ZJ (for Grand Prix White) They list for $10.77 each.

Number 22 in this attachment.

thanks for the info, i didnt even notice that

Are you certain that the timing belt and water pump weren't done before? What year is your car?

You can check to see if it has the new timing belt cover. Do a search and find out what it looks like.

It it does as the new timing belt cover, then you can assume that the car that the water pump and timing belt has been done before. But you will not be certain when or how many miles ago it was done. You can make some assumptions. I still recommend to do the timing belt and water pump just to be safe if your not certain.

thanks for the info vsy05.

thanks everyone for the compliments. as far as the car, i got it from a nsx prime member. its pretty much all stock except for what u see and koni suspension. mileage is 85k. 90k service hasnt been done yet, so i got to do it soon (maybe like $1500 for timing belt and water pump as well). clutch feels good but the owner didnt know when it was replaced by the previous owner. i paid 32.5K, i am not sure if i got the best deal but i think it was an ok deal because i was in the market for specifically a white nsx and as you guys can see there arent many white nsx for sale. please dont tell me anything about the price if i overpaid because i dont wanna feel too bad about it =)

the interior is pretty decent, nothing has been alter. if you guys wanna know anything else just let me know

I think you did fine. It's a pretty rare color - but I'm not sure what year it is? If all it needs is the TB/WP - you did well. Keep us posted on your impressions of the car. I'd really like to know how you like the konis.

I have had mine for three months now and the excitement is still going as strong as day one. It may never fade!!!

Welcome,, I love the white,, a few mods and you could have yourself a NSX-R ,, I wishmine was white,,, my black one you have to wash everyday,, my back is killing me LOL,, dont ever paint it another color,, Yikes,, pearl this pearl that,, KEEP IT OEM WHITE<<---- and timing belt and Water pump, at the dealership will run you 2500, so get that wallet out,, your in the big league Now! post some more pics though seriously!! we all love the white NSX's what year is it? I have had mine since May 09 and I love this car more than anything,,, I park like a Miles away when i go anywhere,,, JUST DONT VALET IT,, they will take your car for a ride,, read about Primes members Valet stories,, dont do it,, park it yourself,, and when you drop it off at the dealership have them write down do not drive,, lot drive only,, write down your miles,, cuz they will take it to go get lunch,, be careful, its your new baby,, treat her well,, she will treat you well in return!

Last edited:
Welcome,, I love the white,, a few mods and you could have yourself a NSX-R ,, I wishmine was white,,, my black one you have to wash everyday,, my back is killing me LOL,, dont ever paint it another color,, Yikes,, pearl this pearl that,, KEEP IT OEM WHITE<<---- and timing belt and Water pump, at the dealership will run you 2500, so get that wallet out,, your in the big league Now! post some more pics though seriously!! we all love the white NSX's what year is it? I have had mine since May 09 and I love this car more than anything,,, I park like a Miles away when i go anywhere,,, JUST DONT VALET IT!

To Huy886,

And this is why I have a good independant do my work. Where are you located? There are good mechanics around the country - let us know where you are and someone will most likely know a good independant. I don't trust dealers - just because they're dealers doesn't mean they know anything about the NSX or have decent prices. I paid 1100 to get my TB/WP done by one of the best in the country! I sure as heck wouldn't pay 2500 if I didn't have too. By the way are there any records with the car? One other guy here asked if you were sure it hadn't been done? Did you check for the updated cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back