Excited to be back!

I purchased an immaculate 1991 NSX from a prime member in 2006 and I regretfully sold it within a year. Just last week the same NSX was available for sale and to make a long story short, I'm the new owner again! I wasn't even in the market, but I couldn't pass her up again. She's almost in the same condition as I left her and only has only 32k miles.

Even though I've driven this vehicle before, amazingly it feels like a brand new experience again.

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:
You bought your old NSX back? why did you sell it in the first place?

Yeah, I told myself I'm never letting her go this time. The guy I purchased the car from told himself the same exact thing :P. Thanks for all of the warm welcomes.

Congrats and welcome back to Nsx ownership. I love your Avator, I actually meet him on cruise ship as he was one of the performer. He was funny as hell after a few rounds of tequilla. Hopefully you keep her this time round.

thats so cool purchased the same car back. did you have to pay a little more to get her back or did you pay less than what you sold it for. very interested in your responce

welcome back, I bet your Old NSX was like what ever I did daddy I will not do it again.

Congrats and welcome back to Nsx ownership. I love your Avator, I actually meet him on cruise ship as he was one of the performer. He was funny as hell after a few rounds of tequilla. Hopefully you keep her this time round.

Haha that's classic. I have heard stories of people running into him here in Orange County but I have never been so lucky. Thanks, I'm definitely going to keep her this time.

- - - Updated - - -

thats so cool purchased the same car back. did you have to pay a little more to get her back or did you pay less than what you sold it for. very interested in your responce

I purchased her for $38500 with 11K miles back in 2006. I can't remember how much I sold her for (around $40k-$42k) with 17k miles. I just got her back for $35500 with 32k miles. Don't know if it was a good deal but I'm happy :).

welcome back, I bet your Old NSX was like what ever I did daddy I will not do it again.

Haha, she's got nothing to worry about this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hear man, but trying and failing is a lot better than not trying at all.

Thanks, I agree.

Last edited:
Welcome back lol , what business did you start back then anyways , just wondering ....

great story. welcome back.

Back