Excellent Body Shop in Boca Area ?

Hi there !
Was wondering if any of my fellow Florida NSX'r's know of an *excellent* body shop in the Boca/Delray area? Someone hit my passenger read side panel while leaving their parking spot, and I'm hoping I can find a shop up here. I have a shop I use in Miami, but I won't be there for a while. Any help greatly appreciated. Thansx* in advance!!

There is no-one I could/would recommend in Boca/Delray, but there is a shop in Pompano that does body work for all the local exotic dealers. There are always Ferrari's, Lambo's, etc. in their lot. Can't think of the name right now, but they are located north of Copans (near Dixie) on NE 5th Ave. If you drive up NE 5th from Copans, you'll find it. There are a few body shops in that stretch...just look for the one with the nice cars.

1st class auto center is the place he is thinking of. I'll be bring my car there soon to repair my front bumper.

This is the place that also did the Targa to Hardtop conversion on White NSX in the build thread.

Last edited:
A bit late for the reply, but here goes, the shop on NE 6th in Pompano is called Accurate Collision, the owners name is Dave. They do very nice work and are very fair with price.

I have used them on higher end cars and always been pleased.

Sam

Back