evof575gtc Check/respond to my PMs!

evof575gtc (Erick),
I've sent you several PMs that went unanswered. Please check you PMs!:mad:

Do you answer respond to your own? :wink:

Chado, I do.....I was merely trying to figure out what other options I have for shipping. BTW, thanks for offering your shipping service, but I've found another way. :wink: Now back to the original programming.

I just have to question this thread...

Is it that you want the world to know that someone is not responding to your PM's?

Or... do you have to communicate with someone so badly that you start a thread in the SoCal forum?

If you are having a problem with a vendor, don't you think it would be appropriate to use the "Buyer, Seller & Vendor Experiences" forum?

If it is not vendor related, PM me, and I will pass on your communication to evof575gtc for you.

I just have to question this thread...

Is it that you want the world to know that someone is not responding to your PM's?
No

Or... do you have to communicate with someone so badly that you start a thread in the SoCal forum?
No not really, but it's coming to that.

If you are having a problem with a vendor, don't you think it would be appropriate to use the "Buyer, Seller & Vendor Experiences" forum?
That is my next step.

If it is not vendor related, PM me, and I will pass on your communication to evof575gtc for you.
It is vendor related, but I sent you a PM to explain anyway.

tic toc, tic toc, tic toc..........

Back