• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

evof575gtc and cxSHOE - Jackie Sigsby

erick c was selling a nsx-r seat, we agreed on a price, then he flaked and never go back to me. emailed, texted, called but refused to call me back. he came up with some crap idea to say he was busy and couldnt get back to me. (i guess a 10 sec. text back that he's busy was wasting his time) then posts a warning to others saying im harrassing him.

well it turns out erick c didnt have the courage to tell me that he was actually looking to buy a second nsx-r seat and strung me along. then ofcoarse posting a thread saying he didnt get back to me because he was busy. i work and extra 12 days (96 hours) every month along with my normal 40 hrs a week. if anyone is busy its me, yet i am always able to get back to my buyers.

all i have to say is karma is a bitch erick c and due to you not having enough funds to make that purchase on that other nsx-r seat, i gladly took your spot and bought the seat myself.

next time just be honest with your buyers because you never know who they actually know on the boards and who they have talked to.

good luck to you erick c on finding that other seat, if you need help id be more than happy to take your money and find you another one. but im sure your ego would never want my services...too bad. : )

DSCN0434.jpg

Last edited:
cxSHOE - Jackie Sigsby

sometimes its gets really busy for me to the point where it will be a day or two, sometimes even more before i can reply back to you.

this past week has been the busiest week i've had this year.
auto and non-auto related.
some of you know im up working 14 hours a day from all the work ive taken up. with the economic slump, i do all i can to prepare myself when the worst comes.

for the most part, all of the members here have been very patient and waited for my reply.

just because i dont reply back in a day doesnt mean i'm ignoring you.
several reasons:
*you ask a question, i dont have an answer yet. i'll reply when i find out.
*i skipped your message on accident.
*i'm busy

this goes out for one particular person i've dealt this week goes by cxSHOE -Jackie Sigsby, a potential buyer for my nsx-r seat. a deal that just totally went sour quick.

with all the red flags, negative vibes im feeling it doesnt help either.

i dont know you well enough for the following reasons why i wont accept your payment types.
-credit card +3%, its better than paying the 8% tax isnt it?
i only ask you to cover the fee since i accepted your lowball offer and taking a sigificant loss.
that was a no-go after you continued to threatened to report the illegal 3% charge. i only ask you to cover the fee since i accepted your lowball offer and taking a sigificant loss. now i have to risk the business license and possible chargeback.

second offer with to pay with paypal, after you inspect the seat throughly in person.
risky as well, because paypal wont protect me at all.

why not just cash if you're doing a local pick-up?

yesterday i got 17 phone calls from the same person in a row, one right after the other with in a 10 minute time frame. you would assume if i didnt answer the first three times, there was something a whole lot more important going on than answering the phone.
what goes on in a person's mind that could drive them to call a person over and over when the first 3 times they can't pick up the phone?
as this point i was a little irritated but not upset...yet

by the time i got home about to return my calls and check my messages on prime, i see all kinds of negative remarks here on prime how i am a flake,
i need to ask my wife before im allowed to sell my nsx-r seat...etc...
at this point i was a little pissed off.

this person has made every possible attempt to contact me through any channel available. phone calls, voicemail, PM, unrelated replies on my other vendor threads, emails, even through ebay...

some of the things typed out even sounded spiteful.

i understand there are impatient people when they want something they gotta have it right now immediately. thats what retails stores are for. i dont run one, nor was this a business transaction.
it was a personal ad which i do not make any money on, taking a significant loss even at the low balled offer i had accepted.

all this happened with in one day.

by acting like this, this type behavior is completely immature, maybe even psychotic.
i will not drop everything to cater to a person like this.
i have many people ahead in line waiting patiently and politely.
this person has been completely disrespectful to me in many ways to point where i don't even want to bother.

im pretty easy going, but when it comes to disrespectful, impatient, rude people, i just cut all connections. i feel now feel as if i i had gone through with this, i would be a constant reminder what a terrible experience this would've been and related problems or issues would continue to come back at me.

all of the people i have met here and talk to on nsxprime i find highly respectful professional people, and never dealt with anyone like this.

ive got zero tolerence for drama/BS and wont bother with it.

well, i wish the best of luck to you finding that other NA1 black alcantara nsx-r seat to put in your honda civic.

you have several options:
Downforce's NSX-R replica $2500

$8000 new give or take a few hundred from the following.
RJP
Dali Racing
Science of Speed
VanceHu

Re: cxSHOE - Jackie Sigsby

sometimes its gets really busy for me to the point where it will be a day or two, sometimes even more before i can reply back to you.

this past week has been the busiest week i've had this year.
auto and non-auto related.
some of you know im up working 14 hours a day from all the work ive taken up. with the economic slump, i do all i can to prepare myself when the worst comes.

for the most part, all of the members here have been very patient and waited for my reply.

just because i dont reply back in a day doesnt mean i'm ignoring you.
several reasons:
*you ask a question, i dont have an answer yet. i'll reply when i find out.
*i skipped your message on accident.
*i'm busy

this goes out for one particular person i've dealt this week goes by cxSHOE -Jackie Sigsby, a potential buyer for my nsx-r seat. a deal that just totally went sour quick.

with all the red flags, negative vibes im feeling it doesnt help either.

i dont know you well enough for the following reasons why i wont accept your payment types.
-credit card +3%, its better than paying the 8% tax isnt it?
i only ask you to cover the fee since i accepted your lowball offer and taking a sigificant loss.
that was a no-go after you continued to threatened to report the illegal 3% charge. i only ask you to cover the fee since i accepted your lowball offer and taking a sigificant loss. now i have to risk the business license and possible chargeback.

second offer with to pay with paypal, after you inspect the seat throughly in person.
risky as well, because paypal wont protect me at all.

why not just cash if you're doing a local pick-up?

yesterday i got 17 phone calls from the same person in a row, one right after the other with in a 10 minute time frame. you would assume if i didnt answer the first three times, there was something a whole lot more important going on than answering the phone.
what goes on in a person's mind that could drive them to call a person over and over when the first 3 times they can't pick up the phone?
as this point i was a little irritated but not upset...yet

by the time i got home about to return my calls and check my messages on prime, i see all kinds of negative remarks here on prime how i am a flake,
i need to ask my wife before im allowed to sell my nsx-r seat...etc...
at this point i was a little pissed off.

this person has made every possible attempt to contact me through any channel available. phone calls, voicemail, PM, unrelated replies on my other vendor threads, emails, even through ebay...

some of the things typed out even sounded spiteful.

i understand there are impatient people when they want something they gotta have it right now immediately. thats what retails stores are for. i dont run one, nor was this a business transaction.
it was a personal ad which i do not make any money on, taking a significant loss even at the low balled offer i had accepted.

all this happened with in one day.

by acting like this, this type behavior is completely immature, maybe even psychotic.
i will not drop everything to cater to a person like this.
i have many people ahead in line waiting patiently and politely.
this person has been completely disrespectful to me in many ways to point where i don't even want to bother.

im pretty easy going, but when it comes to disrespectful, impatient, rude people, i just cut all connections. i feel now feel as if i i had gone through with this, i would be a constant reminder what a terrible experience this would've been and related problems or issues would continue to come back at me.

all of the people i have met here and talk to on nsxprime i find highly respectful professional people, and never dealt with anyone like this.

ive got zero tolerence for drama/BS and wont bother with it.

well, i wish the best of luck to you finding that other NA1 black alcantara nsx-r seat to put in your honda civic.

you have several options:
Downforce's NSX-R replica $2500

$8000 new give or take a few hundred from the following.
RJP
Dali Racing
Science of Speed
VanceHu

LOL low ball offer? you have it for sale at $4,000 our ageed price was $3,600 and you call this a low ball offer? do you even know what a low ball offer is? $4,000 >>>>> $2,000 is a low ball offer.

"black na1 nsx-r seatMonday, May 25, 2009 8:15 PM
From: "Erick C" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected]ow about 3500 for the seat only?

i'll take a loss at 500 but 1000 is seems a lot.

the seat is in very good condition for its age.
no stains or rips or deformities
it only sees seat time one a month for 10 miles.
i only drive my car to the monthly meet. cant even consider my nsx a weekend car anymore.

i guess youre not putting this in an nsx at all?

i can take a credit card but there's a 3% transaction fee since its such a high price item.
and of course i do need ID verification and signature because of the high dollar transaction.

let me know what you think.
thanks
erick
714-235-5372"

my reputation was not made here since i dont own a nsx. so im not going to bash you here. but a simple search on hondatech you will see i can be trusted, but thats left to others to want to find out. and unlike you i am always able to get back to my customers because no matter how busy we get potential customers come first especially if the offer is in the thousands.

and i wanted to use a credit card because you said you accept them. but i guess thats my fault too and i told you i have no problem signing anything and showing you anything to make you feel comfortable. and on the phone you said paypal and i said ok thats fine. but i guess thats not good enough either. what ever you suggested as far as payment i agreed with it... but i guess thats how scammers work right? lol

and yea it is illegal to charge customers any extra fees if they decide to use a credit card.... but i guess im the scammer right?

and yes i did send you an email saying i can pay in cash after two days of no reponses from you, but i guess you deleted that email too. lol

so im sorry if i was too eager to make the purchase agreeing with all your demands as far as trusting me. im sorry you were the one trying to take an additional 3% and im sorry you got too busy to make a less than one minute response back.

yea erick it was completely my fault. (sarcasm)

and folks this is the important part. understand this is not through paypal, this is through an actual credit card machine at his friends shop.

"i only ask you to cover the fee since i accepted your lowball offer and taking a sigificant loss.
that was a no-go after you continued to threatened to report the illegal 3% charge. i only ask you to cover the fee since i accepted your lowball offer and taking a sigificant loss. now i have to risk the business license and possible chargeback."

i told you it was illegal to charge any additional fee's when using any credit card. your excuse was its a transaction fee. which you clearly understood was illegal.

and why should i cover your loss when your the one who agreed on the offer? this doesnt make sense. you accept my offer yet you want me to cover your loss on the seat by charging me an additional % just to use a credit card.

threatened? no i simply told you it was illegal to charge me. it was just your way of trying to get an addition $100 out of me.

and the risk to your business license only comes into play when your deceiving your customers by adding extra charges and calling it a "transaction fee" which you intentionally had no problem at all doing. shame on you.

so dont make it sound like i was deceiving you erick. LOL

From what I understand, it is not illegal to charge a fee for credit cards, but it is against the agreement you sign with Visa/MC/Amex/Discover etc. You are not violating any laws.

I doubt you could lose your business license over this. The worst that can happen is that your Visa/MC/Amex/Discover revokes your account and you can't accept their credit cards.

How are the gas stations getting away with charging two different prices then? One for Cash price and one for Credit cards.

I don't think there is anything wrong with charging a processing fee as long as you knew about it ahead of time. If you had such a problem with it, then send him a cashiers check or money order. I'm assuming you decide you wanted to use your cc for convenience and as an "insurance" policy. Just consider the 3% a insurance policy and move on.

I think 3% transaction fee is reasonable considering this not a swiped transaction and not at the qualified rate. Also, depending if this is a rewards card or corporate card, it may cost him more than 3%.

the reason why gas stations get away with it is because you have to offer the customer a discount if paying with cash. cash price will be cheaper than the credit card price. this is how they get away with it by offering an alternative at a discount. and erick wasnt offering a discount with a cash payment.

and its not about knowing about the transaction fee ahead of time. the point is why should i pay it when i dont have to.

in the end erick got scared of me bringing up the % and then i asked him about what about paypal? he agreed then never got back to me.

yet he says in his threads he accepts paypal, and credit card payments. so why state this if your not going to honor it?

like i said he didnt trust me at the begining and wasnt going to waste his time to find out whether i was going to be honest or not.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1168161

eitherway this thread was solely to show others that im the bad person. and if thats what erick wants thats fine, im not loosing any sleep over it. im looking for serious sellers not someone who was unsure they wanted to sell.

Back