• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Evof575gtc . 50/50

This isn't a negative post nor positive. I'm quite confused on where i stand with erick. At first when i was buying parts from him he was quite responsive etc etc all things were flowing great. But when theres a refund he needed to give me ... it would slowly get distant and almost non-responsive. I understand he's been super busy with such ( we all have ) but he gave me a direct date that'd he give it to me by and since then i've seen nothing. Also i would have to pm/im him asking whats going on and such (with no force, just wondering)
I think i've kept my cool about this and i still am. I've sold my nsx and i'd just like to get my refund over with so i can have it off my shoulders. So erick if you're reading this if you can just handle this and be done with. I think that would be great.

thanks
dan

I've emailed Erick couple of times without reply. Either his email changed or he's not reading them. I've dealt with him before without any issues. But presently we do still have some outstandings left to resolve.
Where is he? :confused:

Back