ever try this in your NSX?

ROFL..ROFL...ROFL..ROFL...ROFL....
That is funny funny stuff!

You should have called this thread: HOW TO BE A COMPLETE KNOB. :D

ps. was he trying to do a matrix car-to-car jump stunt? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sadly this type of behavior is standard for our teenagers, inspired by such shows as "Jackass" on MTV.

This guy is EXTREMLY lucky that no one was hurt or killed - I mean other people. If he killed himself he'd be eligible for the Darwin Award.

MarkB said:
What an a$$ hole. How can people be so stupid? Sure I laughed. Don't we all laugh at the stupidity of others.

ever try this in your NSX?

Oh sure, I do this all the time... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Oh my god!!! You know I did crazy stuff when I was a kid, hell I guess I still do. But seriously, he could have killed someone. I can't even imagine if there was a kid on a bike or something.

That has to be the single dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone do. Not to offer a better way or anything, but you would think the jackass might try his stunt in a big parking lot at night or something with less say.....POLES. TREES & HYDRANTS:confused: :confused:

I was hoping he hit straight to the pole with his head, but he jumped off, such a Chicken...

Yes, we all once acted stupid, (and I'm still...) With that crazy lifted truck and the speed he's going, he could have wiped some predistrant and ran into couple houses.

He should be charged as attempting murder or something.

Damn! So close...

That dumbass should have won this year's darwin awards.

Actually, it would have been funnier if the truck smashed into car where the video was taken from so that all persons involved would no longer be able to procreate.

Back