Ever have any install meets ?

Ever have any install meets ?

Over the last few years, ive owned a lot of modified cars, and have belonged to many car clubs. Every car club ive been a part of had meetings, trips, etc together and everyonce in a while they would host install meetings.

These install meetings were neat because people would get valuable help from others who were experienced, be able to give a helping hand to others, etc.

Now, granted a lot of you already have modified your cars a lot and are happy, and some of you prefer not to modify your cars, etc. For those that plan on installing parts, or would like a hand installing a part, id love to help out in any way I can.

Whats everyones thoughts ? Does anyone have any parts they would like to install here in the near future ? (limited to simple items, no blowers, clutch installs, etc of course !!)

Hey Cory, Im going to be installing my body kit here in the near future. Ive put a few kits on in my day but any help from anyone in the group is always appreciated. Usually if someone is doing something themselves, I like to help out and gain some insite into our cars. I think a install party is a great idea. If your organizing something let me know, Ill be glad to help!

Patrick

loNfastNSX said:
Hey Cory, Im going to be installing my body kit here in the near future.

Patrick

I'm just around the corner. I'd be happy to help take YOUR car apart so I have a better idea of how mine works. :biggrin:

Just say when!

Sam

I'm in for an install party! But I don't have anything to install. Unless someone wants to give me some parts!!! :D :D :D

It's always good to check with someone locally before installing/purchasing parts. At least in my experience. I know some local guys that have saved me money and time. And I look forward to passing what I've learned on to anyone in need of advice.

Off the top of my head, I can thank Patrick(lonfast) and Paul for helping me out numerous times. Whether it's driving out to my place to lend a hand, or helping me out when I've had a flat with no spare tire handy. Thanks guys!

We've had small install parties before. Since some of us have "been there, done that". Look forward to sharing my (little) knowledge with my fellow NSXer's.

Regards,
- Z

Back