• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

EuroBoutique NSX collection of photos!

Wanted to start a thread where I can start dumping all of our NSX related installs and photos in one place.

Customer's if you have photos of our products installed please post here too :)

I'll start with these two photos showing our new NSX CF shift knob and smaller 360mm diameter OEM steering wheel which allows for more leg room and sporty grip!

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved 1

Some new OEM airbag options instead of the stock shiny leather!

- - - Updated - - -

Installed steering wheels in customer NSX's:

OEM flat bottom CF wheel, silver stitching to match the 2002+ OEM Interiors!

Those look great man. If I may make a suggestion though? Have you ever tried making one which is not so thick and bulky? While the craftsmanship is superb, the wheel just looks huge. Just my opinion though so no offense. I wonder what it would look like thin, like my momo tuner. I love that wheel. 320 mm and can still see all of my guages.

Those look great man. If I may make a suggestion though? Have you ever tried making one which is not so thick and bulky? While the craftsmanship is superb, the wheel just looks huge. Just my opinion though so no offense. I wonder what it would look like thin, like my momo tuner. I love that wheel. 320 mm and can still see all of my guages.

When you say "thin" are you referring to OEM grip size? Most of the wheels above feature our "sport thicker contoured grips" which many love.

However we do offer a non-sport version which is essentially OEM thickness but with much better quality materials.

here's the non-sport version we built for an Imola owner:
(can you see the difference between this one and the thicker version, 2nd photo?)

Thicker Sport grip version below:

here's some more BMW M5 wheels we built for owners who want the non-sport grip (OEM style). Keep in mind EVERY wheel we build is usually custom built to customer requirements so ANYTHING is possible really. Not many companies off you this must flexibility to build something that is truly your own taste and allow all these materials, colors, etc.

Last edited:
The top one looks very nice. Still a thick grip but being of a round diameter and not flat on the bottom I like it better. One of these days man I will buy one so keep up the good biz.:cool:

The top one looks very nice. Still a thick grip but being of a round diameter and not flat on the bottom I like it better. One of these days man I will buy one so keep up the good biz.:cool:

thanks Jinks!

The illusion is the grip is larger but in reality it's not by much (you are talking maybe 2mm) but it's the quality of the leather materials that give it a new robust look. The OEM leather is the cheap shiny leather and feels slippery with age. Round or flat bottom is totally a personal owner's choice. We make each wheel to your specs so rest assured you will get exactly what you want. This is the beauty of custom wheels.

Happy 4th!

thanks Jinks!

The illusion is the grip is larger but in reality it's not by much (you are talking maybe 2mm) but it's the quality of the leather materials that give it a new robust look. The OEM leather is the cheap shiny leather and feels slippery with age. Round or flat bottom is totally a personal owner's choice. We make each wheel to your specs so rest assured you will get exactly what you want. This is the beauty of custom wheels.

Happy 4th!

Is it ever possible to recover the air bag or is that just a can of worms?

Is it ever possible to recover the air bag or is that just a can of worms?

Funny you should ask - yes it can be done but at your own risk since theoretically it should fire right through the thin fabric but no one knows for sure. I had a friend help me cover these so if you want it done I can put you in touch with him.

Dark grey on left, Dark black on right, OEM on bottom:

here's how they look on my NSX with my custom 360mm smaller diameter wheel, red suede grips and carbon upper plus flat bottom:

- - - Updated - - -

here's the dark grey airbag:

Back