• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Eric (evof575gtc)-Great Seller and installer

Just want to share this to everyone...Eric's ability to install goodies on NSX seems made easy..He's a great seller and installer....i highly recommend him for his install and goodies...thumbs up to you my friend...:smile:

couldn't agree more. I bought my wheel/hub from him, and he made the installation look like child's play...
thumb.gif

Just want to share this to everyone...Eric's ability to install goodies on NSX seems made easy..He's a great seller and installer....i highly recommend him for his install and goodies...thumbs up to you my friend...:smile:

Erick is a great guy. Most of the local NSXers benefited from his installation skills. His HID kit is probably the best one in the market, and the steering wheel package just can't go wrong. Not to mention his knowledge on some of the indash electronics. He did most of the world on my Gauge, steering wheels and seats installation.

Back