• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

EPS and Manual Rack Repair by D1Guy

Just got back from a nice drive with my newly repaired EPS rack. Talk about precision. The car handles like a dream. It didn't used to.

I bought my car in May of last year and shortly after that my EPS failed. I researched, and tried to fix it myself but to no avail. I sent the EPS brain to BrianK and it worked for 5 days before giving up the ghost. I just learned to live with it.

But being the stubborn Dutchman that I am, I kept trying to fix it. Then I ran across D1Guy on the forum. He too was having trouble and we got posting and PMing, trying to fix our racks. He was able to fix his.

So I sent him mine and I posted the adventure. Others read about it and they sent him their racks out of desperation before mine was even fixed. I know that he sent back the manual racks he fixed but there have been issues. As far as i know he has stood up and asked that those racks be sent back to him at his cost so that he can finish the adjustments. He offered the same to me when I reinstalled my repaired rack and it wouldn't work. The problem was on my end and not his repair work but he was willing to absorb the freight both ways in order to make it right.

I was the first so there would obviously be some glitches. But we talked, texted, PMed and he was there for every turn. Truly incredible customer support.

I feel that with my feedback and his abilities, the NSX community now has a superior Vendor who will be there when the EPS unit and manual racks show the wear and tear of the years. My steering feels amazing. Feel free to PM me any questions but I will tell you I couldn't be happier with the results.

Back