Enzo pics from the run

The guy who owns this car owns the Vancouver Canucks and is a real jurk.
Here are a few pics.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

More pics later!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll give my left nut for one of those.... :biggrin:

Hehe djskyy, i still prefer the 360. The Enzo styling is a bit over the top for me.

I thought Ferrari only offer Ferrari red as color choice? Did he paint it silver or am i wrong?

Dont' care for the Enzo styling or the color of this particular one. I would like to brag that I owna enzo but prefer looking at the F430 instead.

2 color choices black or red. So he painted it.
The car looks much better in person than in pictures.
If you go to Las Vegas -Steve Wynn has one in the dealership located in his new hotel.

racerX said:
If you go to Las Vegas -Steve Wynn has one in the dealership located in his new hotel.

I believe the car comes in whatever color you want, which includes Silver, Yellow, Black and Red. Other colors are special order but are factory painted.

Here's a picture of the Yellow one:
IMG_0309B_a.jpg

Blue:
watermark.php

White:
watermark.php

Orange:
watermark.php

racerX said:
Completely wrong! Enzos come in many colors as specified by the buyers. Yellow, silver, black, red are among what I have seen already.
Steve

I stand corrected on the color choice. Thanks.
In person it is a great looking car. :smile:

whiteNSXs said:
Completely wrong! Enzos come in many colors as specified by the buyers. Yellow, silver, black, red are among what I have seen already.
Steve

Ok. Then TopGear lied :biggrin: .

Enzos are offered in exactly zero colors. They are out of production.

Hapa88 said:

That's Rosso Corsa. I love that color. It's available on the Challenge Stradale (and probably other models now) as well.

slashmatt said:
That's Rosso Corsa. I love that color. It's available on the Challenge Stradale (and probably other models now) as well.

My friends Stradale is Rosso Corsa ..... looks almost Orange in sunlight.

Great pics by the way Brian :biggrin:

Last edited:
Great car, Id order mine in Long Beach Blue Pearl :biggrin: :tongue:

Dumb question. If the guy that owns is such a jerk, I wonder why he let you take pics of it? Or did he say something to you after you did it.
Did you take all of those pics or are they of a different car than his?

92NSX said:
Dumb question. If the guy that owns is such a jerk, I wonder why he let you take pics of it? Or did he say something to you after you did it.
Did you take all of those pics or are they of a different car than his?

You should have topped his tank off with some diesel when he walked away from it at the gas station.

I've never seen a white Enzo before. I really like it. Does anyone know where there are more pics of that one? I looked around on the net for a little bit, but couldn't find any.

NSX-Racer said:
Rod Stewart, Eric Clapton, Nick Mason, Willi Weber - impressive list!
Did someone see the rosso Enzo packed in white cover? I guess our 3M clear bra trained installer here on Prime could have done way better :biggrin:

Umm....yes, I could have. ;)

Back