Enzo anyone.

Enzo who??? :D :p

As if the Enzo wasn't hard enough to keep clean with all it's intakes and edges, now they've made it black. :rolleyes:

i'd love to see what FuryNSX would do to this if he got his hands on it........ :eek:

I don't know if I will ever get used to the whole paddle shifter thing. It just doesn't make you feel like you are driving a car.

Wow

Looks very cool.

I have never seen an Enzo in real life, so I wouldn't know how it fairs, but every photos of it is ... somehow it looks very ugly.
Too long of a nose section, I guess...

On the other hand, like many of you guys mentions in other threads, F50 sure looks killer!!!.

$1,185,000 seems like a lot, but if I trade in my minivan, it would only be $1,183,000. Too bad those Enzo's don't have a lot of room for groceries, otherwise I would definitely do it.

That's actually not a lot -- they have gone for up to 1.3 million in some cases.

As for paddle shifters, to each his own, but I got used to them quick and love them and wouldn't trade them for anything. Especially the new hardware and software that is in the Enzo and Stradale -- can't be beat, on the road or on the track, IMHO.

Re: Wow

mohaji said:
Looks very cool.

I have never seen an Enzo in real life, so I wouldn't know how it fairs, but every photos of it is ... somehow it looks very ugly.
Too long of a nose section, I guess...

On the other hand, like many of you guys mentions in other threads, F50 sure looks killer!!!.
Pictures do not do the car justice. I didn't think the car looked very well in pictures either. I have only seen one in person but it totally blew me away! The only thing I didn't like about it why the person driving it wouldn't open the engine compartment for everyone to see. The only reason I mention that is because it was at an exotic car show. They barely opened the doors and let folks see inside.:(

Back