Ennis Hot Import Night

Devin, get it right. It's Import Face Off and not HIN, hahaha. Just kidding.

I am down for a caravan if yall want to go.

The weather is looking good right now, too.

Sunny
High 77°F
Low 58°F

Mike, you know you can hook up with one of us to ride if you want.

Mike

You know you always have a ride.

This is just a thought...

Okay, if nobody goes on Sunday. Maybe we can all hookup on Sunday for a light drive around white rock lake area ( which is in Dallas ) its a nice drive around the lake, speed limit is about 35 and than we can BBQ beside the lake and park our cars beside us..... Its a thought and we all bring something and of course bring your friends, wife, girlfriend or significant other. WE can chill and have a good time and meet everyone.

This is something we should do before it gets really cold. Guys this is our chance to do little fun and bring significant other, So this give us a chance to get out more. I know we all have family times and its tough to get out. But this would be a great time to meet everyone and hoping our spouse or significant other can meet each other and become friends while we play with our cars...Also this could be another excuse to get out where in Nov or Dec we all can meet up and take a drive to Austin or Houston for a day bring our spouse or friends along for a ride, to eat and take them light shopping....Just a thought guys...You know just looking for an excuse to get out more...:biggrin:

Devin

Devin I think if there is anything happening this weekend, it will just be me and you!

sounds like it. Now we need to plan a BBQ sometime soon. Just like to see when everyone might be free before it gets to cold...

Devin

Back