• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Enkei Bortex RPM2 Wheels and Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling:

2 17x7 enkei bortex (RPM2) wheels with a 38MM offset.
Hyperblack 5x114.3, weighing 16.9LBS each
2 18x8 enkei bortex (RPM2) wheels with a 35MM offset.
Hyperblack 5x114.3, weighing 19.4LBS each.

These wheels are extremely strong, yet light. Perfect for the street or the track.

There is no curb rash or dent on the wheels.
One front wheel has minor scratches inside the wheel in which you cannot not see from outside.

The front wheels were extremely close to calipers (my car is 91). So, I used 5mm H&R spacers for a peace of mind, and I would strongly suggest using 3mm or 5mm spacers.

Tires are all Bridgestone Pole Position SO-3's (currently have about 5k miles on them - please note that 5k miles on NSX is different from 5k miles on a sedan. The rear tires normally last 8-9k miles and the front tires normally last 12k miles on my car. So, I suppose that the rear tires have about 37% life left and the front tires have about 58% life left).

Tire sizes are:
2 215/40-ZR17-front
2 255/35-ZR18-rear

SOLD

8302bostoncruise_080-med.jpg

8302bostoncruise_081-med.jpg

8302bostoncruise_079-med.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Enkei Bortex RPM2

One month bump.

Do these wheels clear the stock brakes? Please advise as I want these wheels but I have heard they don't clear the brakes.

I have 1991 with stock brakes.

makena88 said:
Do these wheels clear the stock brakes? Please advise as I want these wheels but I have heard they don't clear the brakes.

I have 1991 with stock brakes.

I also have 1991 with stock brakes. Fronts are really really close. For a peace of mind, I used H&R 5mm spacers. Rears are fine and no need to use spacers. I can include these spacers if you want them (they cost about $60).

TigerNSX said:
I also have 1991 with stock brakes. Fronts are really really close. For a peace of mind, I used H&R 5mm spacers. Rears are fine and no need to use spacers. I can include these spacers if you want them (they cost about $60).

If you can please email me your phone number to [email protected] I will call you on monday.

and I have paypal (my ebay is: mallard88)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back