Engine Oil Decal

Hi All,

I am chasing the attached decal which sits on one of the plastic shields attached to the rocker cover. It also appears on some S2k's on the airbox, I have a '99 S2k with it.

Have gone through the parts and service of a few dealers and non of them can assist, some suggested that it may be put on at the docks. It measures approx 75mm x 45mm.

Any ideas where I can source one ?

Thanks.

Leong

Attachments

• HONDA FEO Decal.jpg
    HONDA FEO Decal.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 51
Hi All,

I am chasing the attached decal which sits on one of the plastic shields attached to the rocker cover. It also appears on some S2k's on the airbox, I have a '99 S2k with it.

Have gone through the parts and service of a few dealers and non of them can assist, some suggested that it may be put on at the docks. It measures approx 75mm x 45mm.

Any ideas where I can source one ?

Thanks.

Leong

Hmmm that's quite odd never seen that one before might be JDM but then again it isn't in Japanese.

A sticker shop should be able to make that for you with out any problem, just make sure the sticker can handle it's location.

Never seen that on an NSX or any of the S2000's in the club before actually. Have seen something like it at the dealership in Sydney, but not exactly the same.. Something like
"Only use Honda Fluids"...

Anyways, it's not a sticker used on NSX's here...

Back