EMERGENCY HOOKERS Towing!

EMERGENCY HOOKERS TOWING CO.
"You blow it...I'll tow it!"

I am a 100% flat-bed towing service offering local tows and roadside assistance in and out of southern California. Using a flat-bed tow truck is the very best way to tow your car!

Think of me if you have an extended tow out to Vegas, Bay Area, San Diego, and Phoenix. I'll also pick up from those areas and bring your car back to your home here in sunny Southern California! Long distance tows will stay on the same truck! I will not pick your car up with my truck, and then move your car onto someone else's truck later. I will not secretly "sublet" it out. It will stay on the SAME truck that picked your vehicle up! I will pick up your car, AND drop it off!!! I am not a broker! If you give me special instructions, I will follow them!

Don't be attracted to the cheapest towing service around! You may get more than just a "bargain". You might not even get a real tow truck! Don't be surprised if a guy with a "repo truck" designed for quick and dirty repossessions of vehicles shows up to work for you. Do you want your car or truck treated like its getting repo'ed? Look up some videos online, and see how much "care" they put in place to not damage your car. It's not their driver's fault. It's their equipment!!!

Give me a try! I might already be automatically cheaper than the "discount" or "cheap" guys to begin with!

I handle all the cars that other "regular tow guys" are afraid to even touch! Exotic cars, show cars, and race cars are my specialty! Sport Compacts, Lowered Cars, Drift Cars...I love them all!!! Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive, ALL WHEEL DRIVE --- bring it! I don't stack out pieces of scrap lumber on the ground to pick your car up scratch free. Once you've tried me, you'll see why it's so hard for others to measure up.

Give me a call! (626) 926-4307. Ask for Victor. Tell him Greg Sent Ya. You can also find reviews of me on yelp.com! Search for "Towing" in zip code 91765. I'm also on My Space at (/emergencyhookers) if you know what I mean. ;-) If you have any questions, feel free to send over an email. If you want faster service, pick up the phone and give me a call!

Please, leave a message if I don't answer! I get tied up sometimes, but I promise to call you back as soon as I get back to wherever my phone is!

I also haul equipment such as big tool boxes and fork lifts! If it can fit on my deck, I can more than likely be of service to you.

l_48881ef4cacd409da27059b1cc588427.jpg

l_9478a1dc667b44ec88cd814321b7f176.jpg

l_b08e4b3aa03c459fa9b6c21743cfaf99.jpg

l_dbfb922331e34dd88e4273aa650bf754.jpg

how much $ per mile?

do you charge by start destination? or trip from your location to pick up and drop off?

$40 for the service call, $2/mile thereafter. All mileage counts right when I pick up your car...so it doesn't matter where I start from. Only worry about the time when I show up for you. =)

can you guarantee happy endings and/or bar fines? :biggrin:

$40 for the service call, $2/mile thereafter. All mileage counts right when I pick up your car...so it doesn't matter where I start from. Only worry about the time when I show up for you. =)

great price!

second question. How do you pay the bills charging such good prices. :biggrin:

will keep your # on hand. :wink:

great price!

second question. How do you pay the bills charging such good prices. :biggrin:

will keep your # on hand. :wink:

These are just my prices for enthusiasts such as ourselves. If you feel like giving me additional cash as a "tip", I might even do a lil' roadside dance for ya! ;-) hahaha...show you my, ummm...hooks.

Back