El Paso Texas * Need help

Hey guys/gals:

Here's the scoop (i'll keep it summerized the best I can)

Found a 92 NSX (55K miles). Listed price is 32K. Car checks out so far. PPI is scheduled for later this week. My concern lies within the clutch. The clutch was replaced using factory Acura parts by a private Motor Sport shop located in EL PASO, Texas named J&L Motorsports. Repair was completed on 10/14/2011 at 52K. Does anyone know if this shop has worked on any other NSX's in the area? Do they have NSX experience or an NSX mastertech?

Here's the info about the shop:

J&L MOTORSPORTS
[TABLE="class: cms_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_ProfileAddress"]1063 Hawkins Blvd, El Paso, TX 79915[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_ProfilePhone"]Local Phone: (915)775-2033[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

It appears to be a small shop that works on a little bit of everything. I searched Googlemaps and saw nothing but American Trucks/Cars sitting in the driveway.

I've thought about calling the shop and inquiring about their NSX experience, but on the otherhand, that's like asking a used car salesman if he'll take more money than the listed price for a car. Of course, he/she will say yes.

Appreciate any insightful information or advise.

First time I've heard of the shop. Only had the nsx for a couple of months but been around the scene for a while. Sad thing is their are only a hand full of nsx owners here in El Paso. If you need me to stop by and check it out or if you need anything else shoot me a pm. Good luck.

Back