Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Those are sweet!!

Especially the black one!!!
smile.gif

(Hmmm, now, I wonder if how it might look if the headlights were painted over to mimic popup headlights.....)

Ok, these have turned up on Ebbro's own net shop - but don't get excited. Their agreement with the US importer or Honda prohibits them from shipping Honda models to the USA!
They have also turned up on Ebay starting at $49.95 with Buy it Now prices of $69.95.
The seller on Ebay says that they are limited to 3000 pieces of each color.
The models are also described as being Type S with sport seats and mesh engine covers.
The US importer does not have them yet.
frown.gif

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

- Brock Yates

Originally posted by cojones:
Any update on pricing/availability?

I'll have a couple of them on Ebay in a day or so.

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

- Brock Yates

[This message has been edited by lemansnsx (edited 20 July 2002).]

Hey Lemans,

Toyeast.com (formerly HobbyJapan2000)now has the '02 NSX's. They also have the '02 JGTC Takata Test car. I have already bought one of the '02 NSX's off of Ebay but just ordered a black '02 and the Test Car from Toyeast.com last week. BTW, when you get them, interestingly enough, they will be labeled as: Honda NSX 2001, one of 3000pcs

Oh yeah, also, they are going for the normal price of around $33each.

[This message has been edited by Teej (edited 04 August 2002).]

And since Lemans never reply my post on the "market" section I brought one on hobbylink Japan www.hlj.com for thirty something less than 40 + shipping.

Thanks for the info BostonNSX.
smile.gif
I bought some Gundam/Macross models there a while back when I was still into anime, before I changed my addiction to cars a year back. And I must say that they probably have the best deals in town, Ebay excluded. But it may take a while to get whatever you ordered from them because they are Japan-based business (ie. they don't have warehouses here in the U.S.). And since everything HLJ sell reflect the actual retail price (in yen) that's already printed on the box, the best time to buy is when the exchange rate favor the U.S. dollar. Then you have to pay for overseas shipping to the U.S. that may add to the final tally significantly.

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 04 August 2002).]

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
And since Lemans never reply my post on the "market" section I brought one on hobbylink Japan www.hlj.com for thirty something less than 40 + shipping.

Actually "Boston" I replied to you privately and never heard back from you. AOL problems?

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

- Brock Yates

I've just received an e-mail from the Ebbro distributor basically saying that anyone selling Ebbro Honda models in the USA can expect to hear from American Honda Motors legal department as they are not licensed for sale in the USA. All other Ebbro models apparently are globally licensed. Retailers who import these models privately are being told that they are subject to confiscation by US Customs. Sheeesh!

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

- Brock Yates

Back