EBAY/NSX wing

Wow it looks like its gonna take off the ground.

and those E-bay/Budget-Auto bolt ons in the engine.
it looks like it can produce up to 1600HP using 87 Octane gas.
and the Real BurlWood Grain Dash and door covers are amazing.
looks factory.

I can honestly say this car shoudl be salvaged as this guy def killed the engine.

god help the next guy

the vin is JH4NA1150RT000352

A buyer with any taste would have that wing off before leaving the guy's house. And the wood interior?

Look at what they've done ... to my Cardoba. Whoops! I mean, NSX.:redface:

Maybe the owner is like 60 (no offense to the older folks) But I saw once an NSX like that, WOOD INTERIOR, CHROME STOCK Wheels, terrible details in and out of the car, the guy was very very senior, but he was proud, and that is all it matters, also, this car isn't that bad, basic stuff to remove and TADA, perfect NSX

I really don't understand why people want to modify the NSX.It is a design classic and should be left standard in my opinion.
You wouldn't modify a DB5 would you?

That rear wing would be gone in a hurry.

The ad mentions West Wings Spoiler kit... I can't image that wing being from WW's. It looks like a one of a kind wing, never seen one like that on any NSX before.

I do like the WW front lip and side skirts.

Maybe the owner is like 60 (no offense to the older folks) But I saw once an NSX like that, WOOD INTERIOR, CHROME STOCK Wheels, terrible details in and out of the car, the guy was very very senior, but he was proud, and that is all it matters, also, this car isn't that bad, basic stuff to remove and TADA, perfect NSX

^:eek: - you creep - :biggrin:

Chrome, yuk, wood stuff, yuk, wing - double yuk, - bottle - get that outta there!

Hey somebody chime in here - I thought all the Brooklands green cars came with a tan interior??? No?

I've got a little ways to go until I'm 60, but like Tim who just turned 60, YUK. Maybe somebody in their late 70's or 80's! Honda engineers did a fantastic job molding the rear wing as part of the car. I can't understand why somebody would add a bolt on wing on top of it.

I've seen some wings on the NSX's that look nice, like BATMANs car, but those aren't bolted on top of the existing wing. Maybe it is more for functionality and high speed stability, that added down force.. somehow I think not in this car's case.

I read in an NSX book someplace that Honda did have an option for wood inlays, but from what I read it was a fairly pricie option. I'm sure it was real wood, hand crafted and not the plastic type. Maybe this is real wood??? It looks more like the fake wood interior parts I've seen in other cars.

Anyway to chime in on Tim's question about all Brooklyn Green NSX's having Tan interior.

The US Production numbers on Prime show 19 MT and 5 AT 94 NSX's with the Brooklyn Green/Black interior. They would be more rare than the Brooklyn Green/Tan interior which is listed as 100 MT and 16 AT cars.

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

Last edited:
Meh, other than the crazy spoiler I have to agree. Have to consider who this car was affordable to when it first came out. The wood option was to cater to those that wanted a little bit of luxury to go with their sports car. Most cases other wealthy young folk it was probably older guys that could afford these cars.

Luckily over the last 20 years they have dropped in price to be affordable for hard working young punks like myself :biggrin:

I've got a little ways to go until I'm 60, but like Tim who just turned 60, YUK. Maybe somebody in their late 70's or 80's! Honda engineers did a fantastic job molding the rear wing as part of the car. I can't understand why somebody would add a bolt on wing on top of it.

I've seen some wings on the NSX's that look nice, like BATMANs car, but those aren't bolted on top of the existing wing. Maybe it is more for functionality and high speed stability, that added down force.. somehow I think not in this car's case.

I read in an NSX book someplace that Honda did have an option for wood inlays, but from what I read it was a fairly pricie option. I'm sure it was real wood, hand crafted and not the plastic type. Maybe this is real wood??? It looks more like the fake wood interior parts I've seen in other cars.

Anyway to chime in on Tim's question about all Brooklyn Green NSX's having Tan interior.

The US Production numbers on Prime show 19 MT and 5 AT 94 NSX's with the Brooklyn Green/Black interior. They would be more rare than the Brooklyn Green/Tan interior which is listed as 100 MT and 16 AT cars.

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

Thank you Rod...

......I've seen some wings on the NSX's that look nice, like BATMANs car, but those aren't bolted on top of the existing wing. Maybe it is more for functionality and high speed stability, that added down force.. somehow I think not in this car's case........

Thanks.

Trust me, I'm a big believer of balancing form and function.

I get a lot of compliments (people taking pics of the car or with the car in the parking lot - some of them hot girls).

The spoiler that I have bolts right in the factory holes. No permanent mods like cutting and drilling, so resale value of the NSX is not effected.

DSC_6930.JPG

DSC_6928.JPG

nsxaccelerating2.JPG

I bought the GT-300 since the angle is more agressive for more downforce at speeds lower than 120mph. Trust me, you can really start feeling the downforce and stability at 80 and it goes up exponentially from there once you start going past 100mph. The rear feels more planted than the stock or Type R spoiler.

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=44

Last edited:
Thanks.

Trust me, I'm a big believer of balancing form and function.

I get a lot of compliments (people taking pics of the car or with the car in the parking lot - some of them hot girls).

The spoiler that I have bolts right in the factory holes. No permanent mods like cutting and drilling, so resale value of the NSX is not effected.

DSC_6930.JPG

DSC_6928.JPG

nsxaccelerating2.JPG

I bought the GT-300 since the angle is more agressive for more downforce at speeds lower than 120mph. Trust me, you can really start feeling the downforce and stability at 80 and it goes up exponentially from there once you start going past 100mph. The rear feels more planted than the stock or Type R spoiler.

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=44

I like the stealth look.

Last edited:
Back