ebay nsx what do you tthink of this price with his mods

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...006QQitemZ160197033955QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

it was on autotrader before when i first talked to this guy then he put it on ebay.
thats the item i talked to the guy before i do like the color combo black/tan he wanted 47k for it before but the paint does look kinda dull now hes asking 45k

48609miles
major things to consider are
60k service has been down
clutch brakes
he has ap brakes
koni holland adjustable suspension i dont know if its a shock/spring combo or coilover
he has intake exaust from a-pex no idea how that company is anyone got any feedback regardin the intake and exaust from a-pex?
i really dont like the 4 point seat belt harness and rims

if anyone has a carfax if you could run a report for me i'd really appreciate it, my carfax expired liek a month ago

thx everyone!

Quy

Couple of strange things in that listing. I don't think 50K is a standard maintenance interval. The CD changer is Alpine, not Pioneer. Those 4 pt belts on the stock seats look stupid (I'm sorry). That is a weird addition to a car with an essentially stock motor.

+Car looks good from the outside.
+I like Black.
+Brakes look cool.
+Will give you a limo ride from the airport!!!! (Dude, hit buyitnow! :tongue: )

-Funky Intake and I wonder if it's even effective, or potentially counter-productive. That would also make the engine NOT stock inmho.
-"-Four point harness seat belts reinforced into the frame for safety. SAFETY FIRST!" Actually - no. Without a HANS device, in a bad accident the harnesses will make your neck snap. The stock seatbelts are made to have your body turn to "limit" the neck injury.
-Talks like he's very cool b/c he has an NSX :)

Other Question: Oregon Plate while the car is in Arizona?..?

In short, if you like it, get it fully inspected by a dealership and a NSX enthusiast (IMHO), and buy it.

Sounds like the timing belt and water pump service have not been done. You know, the service that's now two years overdue on a '99.

i would rather buy that 2002 silver nsx on autotrader (located in NJ)

it's at 44.5k...

i would rather buy that 2002 silver nsx on autotrader (located in NJ)

it's at 44.5k...

Price looks good but most people on this forum don't like newer nsxes with high mileage.. I would have bought a newer nsx if I did nt already have one prices seem to have cool down on some of the newer nsxes..Oh well

It is too bad that this car has some of the most pointless mods.

=D
hahahhahaha
thx for everyones input
the auction ended he didn't get what he wanted oh well see his next listing see how much he wants now

Not yet, I'm still waiting on my Nissan dealer's allocation for the GTR. If he gets more then 2, then then the next one after that will be mine. The two he "thinks" he's getting are already pre-sold. Secondly, I have my 350z getting a new built motor in as we speak, so I need that car to be done before picking up the NSX or GTR. thanks for asking,

Synth, you have'nt found one for yourself yet? Still looking?

ok hes now lowered the price to something i think is fair, so heres another prob, he still owes money on the car so how would i go on with this deal? should i wait till he clears it then with the title in his hands then pay him? or just hold it at a bank that he goes to and when he passes me the title i pass him the check??

hey does anyone know how much stock nsx seat belts are those 4 point harness seat belts are friggen ugly.

Is anyone near AZ? if someone could check out the car for me i'd really appreciate it ^_^

Quy

The concerns in this thread are retarded.

45k for a 99 with less then 50k miles is a good price.

All the dumb mods are VERY easily removed. Don't like the intake? SO what! Go buy a new one or put the factory one on....same with the wheels. Throw the harness away if you don't like it. None of these are permenant mods and all could be resold too so it's actually just more money in your pocket.

About him owing money on the car.....very few people own their cars any more...it's not a big deal.

I can't help but notice his roof lying on the concrete in the background of one picture.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do that. If I did, I'm damn sure there wouldn't be photographic evidence in my ad.

Minor, but it appears to be missing the front chip spoiler.....which could(in the future) or could have(at present) caused damage due to scraping the lower bumper. I'd ask the condition of the low bumper piece.

Good Luck,
- Zishan

Back