• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

eBay NO RESERVE 1992 Red NSX 5-Speed Southern California JH4NA1153NT000095

eBay NO RESERVE 1992 Red NSX 5-Speed Southern California

SOLD. THANK YOU ANYTIME AND THANKS FOR LOOKING EVERYONE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447153321&category=5337

http://photos.yahoo.com/infinitelyinteresting714

No reserve, so bid now before someone else takes this deal of the year right underneath you. Your NSX will go to the highest bidder regardless of price.

You are bidding on a very clean, pristine 1992 Acura NSX. Original miles, paint, wheels, interior and exhaust. Only modification is the Exedy twin plate racing clutch (retails for $2405) that was put in last August 2003. You will not be disappointed and if I somehow misrepresented this NSX I will refund your deposit, guaranteed.

Smog and safety inspection has been done and this NSX is ready for the next lucky owner to drive it away.

Awesome condition, feel free to run a carfax.com report. This NSX has a clean and clear title. There is no sign of any accidents or repaint or body repair anywhere. Couple of dings are its only flaw (passenger side rear quarter panel), but nothing outrageously noticeable. Front bumper has almost no rock chip damage.

Drives and looks like a Ferrari, maintenance like a Honda. This NSX is ready to go and does not need any repairs or maintenance service at this time.

You might want to replace the rear tires within a year depending on how much and how hard you drive.

You'll save at least $2000-3000 because of the new clutch. Clutch is hard but short and great for quick shifting. The transmission is in excellent condition is NOT in the snap ring range. Transmission # J4A4-2000535.

Handles very tight and has little body roll. You can feel the firmness when you take corners and change lanes.

Paint and exterior is a 9 out of 10. I believe its the original paint. Very glossy and smooth and almost like a mirror. A little fade on the black part of the top.

Engine bay is clean and there is no leaks. Its all original with no modifications.

Interior is in great shape with no rips or tears or cracks. Expect normal wear and tear. I do not believe this NSX has ever been smoked in and the smell of the supple ivory leather is pure luxury.

Attachments

• 23_4.jpg
    23_4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:
i noticed you've listed many nsxs on prime in the past. are these cars from auctions?

also, i noticed you had several posts in the parts wanted section. was this car missing anything when you purchased it... like tools, spare tire, etc?

and lastly... have the water pump and timing belt been changed?

thanks.

Back