Ebay item: '91 6-spd???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485951688&category=5337

The car looks to be in great condition and only has 47k which i think is a very nice milage on a 1991.

However, it doesnt have the 1991 wheels, it has the 1997 (i think??) wheels on it and the auction says it has a 6 spd transmission. However it lists the engine as a 3.0 and not a 3.2.

I was under the impression that 1991-1994 all had the 3.0 5-spd and in 1997 they went to 6-spd 3.2's.

Is the 6-spd just an typo error and it has later year wheels, or do ya think its really a 97 and he just doesnt know it??? :D I know its not the latter but I wanted to make sure.

should be a 91, exhaust tip is from early model. maybe the owner just did a 6-spd conversion, did you ask him?

The owner might have converted to a 6 speed but this unique car has a 6 speed with overdrive. Truly rare :D

The VIN is for a '91, so it's safe to assume that it's a '91 with later model wheels. It's somewhat hard to tell from the photos but I think the wheels are the gunmetal colored '94-96 wheels, rather than the brigher, brushed aluminum '97-01 wheels.

While there are a few 6-speed conversions around (not very many, but a few), it's MUCH more likely that they simply made an error when they composed the listing. You can always call them to confirm.

allright. Thanks guys. I would call them and check but I decided that im not really intrested in the car after all. The search just started and i'm not "settleing" for a black car if I dont want a black car...

Thanks again for the info!

Next time you ask for anyones input/time you might first consider the car is THE COLOR YOU WOULD BUY!!:mad:

Back