ebay...doesnt make sense...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=2475081065&rd=1

the seller description makes note that he is sellingt his 95 cuz his father purchased another 95 with the comptech upgrades...why wouldnt he just do it to his 95 already? Price seems very low also

3rd time around for this car...

There is a reserve on this auction. I don't see anything wrong with him selling his car for another '95 with Comptech upgrades that he obviously values.

If the car is in better condition than his current car, with lower mileage, and with many comptech upgrades that he really wants, at a bargain price... why not?

carpediem said:
the seller description makes note that he is sellingt his 95 cuz his father purchased another 95 with the comptech upgrades...why wouldnt he just do it to his 95 already? Price seems very low also
Does seem a tad low, but at the same time looks legit. Why would he do this and not do same mods to his current car? Because it would most proably cost him much more to mod his current car. Looks like a possible good deal for someone looking for a red 95.

EDIT: I missed the Buy-It-Now price when I first posted. My previous comments don't make any sense when you take the Buy-It-Now price into account. Sorry... :o

Last edited:
Buy-It-Now states the $34,000 which is a great price if the car is in excellent condition.

nsxtasy said:
The auction has a reserve price that is not stated. Without knowing the reserve price, you have no way of knowing how much the seller is actually willing to sell the car for.
I was going off the buy it now price. As mentioned, assuming the condition is as stated, it would be a nice deal.

KGP said:
assuming the condition is as stated, it would be a nice deal.
Agreed - but that's a big assumption. As Lud often notes, for almost every car that is for sale at a price that seems too good to be true, it turns out that there are legitimate reasons why it is priced so low...

Another reason might be that a dealer will give him less than 34k. I'm guessing like 32k.

Looks like someone won the auction.

Back