• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

eBay Auction: Revell 1:24 NSX Kit, with paints & brushes

I owned a '92 NSX for several years, and just found this model kit I never got around to building. I posted it on ebay, and then thought it might be good for NSX Prime. (I haven't been here in ages, I miss the forum!)

Anyways, here's the auction to watch:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120513859814

Obviously if someone bids on it there you have to bid through ebay to win. However, if it doesn't sell on ebay then PM me through here. Price would be $20 total, shipping included to the US. There's like $40 or $50 of parts there or something.

Enjoy your NSXing! I miss my car! NEVER SELL IT!!!

01-05-2010, 17:56
As a followup to this ad, an NSXPrime member has contacted me and said he will purchase this kit if it doesn't sell on eBay.

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS KIT, YOU MUST BID THROUGH EBAY! I apologize if my prior post wasn't clear, I received several emails that made me realize, in hindsight, I was unclear. I wanted to let the the forum know that I made an auction available. If and only if there were no bids on ebay, I was going to sell it directly here. I didn't realize there would be so much interest.

Please visit the ebay auction for details. Oh, and I just noticed a separate ebay auction (completely unrelated to mine) that has an unopened kit, but without any paints, tools, or things like that. They are asking $20 plus $5 shipping or so. If you're REALLY detail-oriented, you may consider winning both to build one model.

01-06-2010, 10:16
My original auction now has a bid on it, so if you want my kit, you *must* bid and win through ebay.

Also, here's a direct link to the OTHER NSX kit now on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310183563503
(I have no affiliation with that kit, I just saw the auction, that's all)

Last edited:
Back