Early model NSX at york, PA dealership.

Theres a early model red nsx with aftermarket wheels at a used car dealership in york. Its on the road where the new sheetz and volvo dealer is. Between rt30 & market street near the I83 ramp.

fyi.

Theres a early model red nsx with aftermarket wheels at a used car dealership in york. Its on the road where the new sheetz and volvo dealer is. Between rt30 & market street near the I83 ramp.

fyi.

I love sheetz, shame we dont have them in Jersey. I like the one off the Manheim pike, I stay at the Eden Resort all the time for the Highline sales.:wink: Good pool's too:biggrin:

I love sheetz, shame we dont have them in Jersey. I like the one off the Manheim pike, I stay at the Eden Resort all the time for the Highline sales.:wink: Good pool's too:biggrin:
When I was in Richmond, we had several Sheetz and Wawas along Broad St., sometimes, almost next to each other. Did the back and forth thing and found Wawa to be a hair better. :eek:

thekid, I also stay their for the highline sales, we have to meet up for drinks next time.

Back