Dyno Day - June 27th 2004

Sponsered by Ultimate Edge Performance

JUNE 27th at 10:00 AM Unlimited Motorsports

665 Nutmeg Road North
South Windsor, CT 06074

$ 60 for 3 pulls with Air/Fuel

Last Year was a super fun time, and I am sure this year will be even better, Eric and Chad at Unlimited are two of the coolest and most knowledgeable guys around, so it will be a good time. BBQ will most likely be done by me this time. Theres not really any time slots, it'll most likely be: show up, and get in line, I'll bring a couple extra lawn chairs. Print outs are available and the results of your pulls can be saved on disk if you bring your own. If your sure that your coming let me know, I'd just like to know the general number of people coming from this site. Also its RWD or FWD only. sorry but its not an AWD dyno. Any questions let me know.

Directions:

From 84

Take I-84 EAST towards BOSTON then take the CONN. BLVD/US-44 EAST exit towards E. HARTFORD(exit #53) Continue to the end of CONNECTICUT BLVD(about a mile). Turn Left on to MAIN ST(Also Known as route 5). Keep going down Route 5 for about 5 miles or so, (You know your on the right track if you pass a shopping plaza that has a Big Y super market on your right, then a mobil gas station) Keep going down this road till you pass a Filenes warehouse on your right. You will then come to a intersection, there will be a Fleet Bank on the left side of the road. At this light you take a right on to GOVERNORS HWY then turn Left on NUTMEG RD N. Once your on this road you will drive about a half a mile, look for the blue building on your left "Unlimited Motorsports"

From 384

Take 384 to 291 down to exit 4. Take a left off this exit on to route 5. Keep going down this road till you pass a Filenes warehouse on your right. You will then come to a intersection, there will be a Fleet Bank on the left side of the road. At this light you take a right on to GOVERNORS HWY then turn Left on NUTMEG RD N. Once your on this road you will drive about a half a mile, look for the blue building on your left "Unlimited Motorsports"

From 91

Take 91 north or south to the "291 manchester" exit take 291 down to exit 4. Take a left off this exit on to route 5. Keep going down this road till you pass a Filenes warehouse on your right. You will then come to a intersection, there will be a Fleet Bank on the left side of the road. At this light you take a right on to GOVERNORS HWY then turn Left on NUTMEG RD N. Once your on this road you will drive about a half a mile, look for the blue building on your left "Unlimited Motorsports"

From the pike

Start on the BERLIN TurnPike heading towards Hartford take the right CT-15 NORTH/US-5 NORTH/HARTFORD ramp just after hooters. Take the MAIN STREET/CT-2/US-5 NORTH/E. RIVER DR exit, exit #90. Go strait down the exit ramp until you come to the end, then take a left. Turn Left on to MAIN ST(Also Known as route 5). Keep going down Route 5 for about 6 miles or so, (You know your on the right track if you pass a fire station on your right, then pass through a down town area, then a few miles after that a shopping plaza that has a Big Y super market on your right, then a mobil gas station) Keep going down this road till you pass a Filenes warehouse on your right. You will then come to a intersection, there will be a Fleet Bank on the left side of the road. At this light you take a right on to GOVERNORS HWY then turn Left on NUTMEG RD N. Once your on this road you will drive about a half a mile, look for the blue building on your left "Unlimited Motorsports"

Or you can always just mapquest the adress listed above.

Back