Dropped items in NSX

Anyone ever drop change or chap stick or anything else between the seat of the NSX. Our cars are low and stuff falls out of your pockets easy. Its annoying and I can barely fit my hand to grab stuff when it falls. Was looking in a magazine and saw something that might fix the issue. There was a special going with free shipping so I bought two sets. One for the NSX and one for my TL-S. Surprisingly they fit better in the NSX then in the TL.
http://www.buydropstop.com/

The year after I got my car I took both seats out to do some upholstery repairs and re dye on the worn areas (which is holding up nicely after 4 years of wear). I discovered about $2.50 in loose change in the seat pan on the driver's side which is still sitting in a jar in my garage. Being an ex US market vehicle they were US coins. Given where the Cdn $ is trading right now they have increased in value almost enough to spring for a grande cappuccino at Starbucks. In the bottom of the passenger seat pan I discovered something brown that looked like dried coke - at least that's what I hope it was. Doesn't bear thinking about too much!

If this was a contest, sadly I win. I dropped my passport in between the seats. Needless to say, I was leaving for the Bahamas the next morning and never even thought of looking there. I found it under the seat 5 years later. Had to go to NYC the next morning and delayed my flight a day while I got the duplicate. Total pain in the ass.

Back