• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving Ambition

What started out as a phone inquiry last week turned into a purchase/installation of Comptech headers and the non-compliance beam....and a great experience with Driving Ambition.

Shad went out of his way to bring in a set of headers, and since the beam was being worked on during the header install, the non-compliance beam was put in also. Shad also continuously kept in touch, letting me know what was going on with parts coming in, where he was at as far as the work, and when the pick up date/time would be. Couldn't have asked for much more.

One of the small things that might not be a big deal to others was that when I picked up the car, there was no grease/smudge marks inside or out of the car and the mirrors and seat adjustments were just as I left them.

And the car? It runs and handles great! Thanks Shad!

Later,
Charles

Shad spent about 40 mins on the phone with me last week discussing my upgrade from autorotor CTSc low boost to hi-boost and methane injection. he then got me a hi-boost pulley from Comptech.

Incredibly knowledgeable and generous guy!

Back