• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving Ambition racing in 2010.

Hi Guys,
I thought I would update everyone on what we are doing in 2010. We are building another new NSX race car for Igor to race in SCCA ITE Class. He will be running his Driving Ambition built 3.5 liter engine with boost from hiss Love-Fab turbo system. I will post some progress picture under the car building section on prime soon. With Kip's car we are doing some major changes, much more aero (complete dry carbon flat bottom, new splitter/under tray and new side skirts), 6 speed sequential trans, and an updated front end. We are plaining to run the SCCA Pro racing World Challenge event @ Long Beach, along with running SCCA Nationals in hopes of qualifying to go to the SCCA Runoffs @ Road America. We are also going to try to run a few more Time Attack events this year. Since we made the top 10 list of the Super Lap Battle fast times around Button Willow, we thought it might fun to see if we can help the FX Motorsports guys put two NSX's @ the top of the list. If that is not enough we are also rebuilding Rylan's S2k with all new body work, paint and a turbo system to replace the Supercharger. We are also hoping to run Rylan in his S2k @ the World Challenge event @ Long Beach. Here are some quick picture of the projects. Cheers, Shad

Attachments

• DSC03820.jpg
    DSC03820.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC03821.jpg
    DSC03821.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC03822.jpg
    DSC03822.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 399
  • DSC03823.jpg
    DSC03823.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC03824.jpg
    DSC03824.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC03825.jpg
    DSC03825.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC03826.jpg
    DSC03826.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC03828.jpg
    DSC03828.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC03829.jpg
    DSC03829.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC03830.jpg
    DSC03830.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 183
I just left DA today. Got the chance to check out the new huge shop with a nice back yard with a great front mountain view. Shad got some crazzy plans for the future. Good luck!

nice stuff!

those things look like beasts!!

Looks like I need to swing by the new the shop and drool/say hi.

Hi Shad,
Nice project!
I'm looking for the same kind of front wings you have on this car.
Are they hand made or can one buy them over the counter?
Thanks

John

Looking forward to hearing about your success, Shad. Hopefully, I'll be able to attend some of these events.

You guys have got plenty of fans. Keep up the good work!

Great to see you guys pushing the envelope and giving pro racing a real effort!!! You and Kip have very supportive and understanding wifes:wink:

Good luck this year! Hope you guys have a lot of success.

attachment.php

Man when they say race cars don't have any creature comforts they aren't kidding! :wink:

Back