• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

driver's switches, relay etc

the stalks around the steering wheel (I think it is one piece with indicator stalks).

relays to do with head lights.

TCS switches.

All for LHD NSX please. Thanks

I have the parts you need.

Can you PM me with specific parts from the on-line manual? I have the whole steering assembly and the instrument panel which has the TCS switches. If I need to ship to Europe let's get it as light as possible.

Dave

Hello, the reason why I want these parts is because my head light is not working properly. When you pull one of the sticks (the head light one I think), it should make the head light brighter (for flasing etc). Mine does go brighter, but does not stay like that. (Normally it locks in that mode until you pull it towards you again.) I hope that was clear...

So, I thought may be the stick that does it is broken physically (or elec contact). Or may be it is the relay which I think is in the front of the car.

Also, my TCS button which has LED inside does not light up. (The light in the dash works). So I thought may be just this button is broken.

I need to find pictures to explain this better...

I understand what you are looking for. It is possible to replace the light switch, it is wired with the turn signal and cruise control arm button and it will be the easiest to replace the entire switch set for both sides. They are all attached to one metal bracket and zip tied together. I have that assembly.

I also have the TCS switch you need.

I can sell you both parts for $150 US + shipping. This should solve all your problems and the parts have very little use, most of the cars life was spent on the track.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Dave

Back