• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive your NSX last day for this year?

good suggestion. i took it out for the first time in ten days,it felt great.

too far away to give you a jump.

I havent drove my car for about a week. I went away for the holidays and left the NSX behind. I finally drove it to the bar to pick up beer for tonight! Happy News Years to all. I know mine will be happy:biggrin:

Haven't driven her in 2 weeks - and in withdrawals........ Tomorrow it is forecast to hit 60 here, but there is still a ton of salt, sand, and packed ice on the roads here (from the 14 inch dump we got last Sunday! :eek: ).

So she remains in the garage, under SOS cover, with battery tender. Until an acceptable day arrives. Can't wait....

Happy New Year all :smile: Jay

Nice drive today. I had fun...been out of country for a month. Driving my diesel SUV for a month in India made my NSX(Stock) fast as hell!! Now I can imagine how Turbo is going to feel like...

Thanks for the offer but I have a jump. Well, I ended up at Chris place anyway. 1000 ways to die is some sick shit man!! some are funny though.

Last edited:
Haven't driven her in 2 weeks - and in withdrawals........ Tomorrow it is forecast to hit 60 here, but there is still a ton of salt, sand, and packed ice on the roads here (from the 14 inch dump we got last Sunday! :eek: ).

So she remains in the garage, under SOS cover, with battery tender. Until an acceptable day arrives. Can't wait....

Happy New Year all :smile: Jay

Which battery tender are you using and are you happy with it?

Its an interesting setup that the previous owner put together. It consists of the Deltran Battery Tender Jr., along with the Pulse Tech "RediPulse" unit. As I understand it, the Battery Tender keeps the battery charged, while the RediPulse "cleans" the plates in the battery, essentially allowing it to last longer and perform like new. So, I have 2 things to plug into the wall socket, and the wires are "spliced" together that run into a single connector that connects into the connector in the front grill (which runs to the battery). The PO swears by the system, and never had a problem (he only put 9k miles on the car in 10 years of ownership).

I just plugged it in the past month, and after a 3 weeks of not driving, it started right up like a champ - so it seems to be a good setup.

Having said all that, I previously had a 914 set up just using the Battery Tender Jr. and thought it worked great. Jay

Back