Drive on Sunday June 18th (for Houston folks)

Hey guys

I don't know if any of you all would be interested but the Houston chapter of S2KCA (S2000 group) is having a drive on this date. I know it's Father's Day so most will not be able to go. I have talked with them and they have agreed to let a few of us join in on their drive. I have been on many drives with these guys (most are older guys and many are track afficionados) so I am never worried about driving the back roads with them.
Here is the plan for that day:

It will start out early, so that we can get to Brenham around 11am for an early lunch and beat the crowds & heat of the day. Lunch will be at the Brenham airport diner, it's a 50's style diner with great burgers & shakes.

The start time will be coming (but it will be early 8-9am), and the start location will be Mason Rd & I-10 at a McDonalds.

If you are interested in going, then please let me know.

Matt

My wife has to work that day, so I'll bring my sister...no really, she is my sister...! :wink: :biggrin:

Let me know the place and time.

Sam

The time isn't set for sure but it is tentatively at 8AM at the McDonalds off of Mason and I-10.

PM me your cell number and I will give you a call if it changes.

I will know the exact time by Thursday.

Matt

I think I'm free at that day .. and I haven't driven the car much the last 3 weeks .. so I'm up for some spirited drive around the countryside .. :) ..

Cheers .. Gus

Confirmed: The plan is to leave the McDonalds at 8 so be there before then. They have secured free coffee from McDonalds for all of us.

This drive is a go rain or shine. It just won't be as much fun in the rain for obvious reasons.

I've given my number to the guys who have mentioned that they were interested in going. If anyone else wants to go, let me know

Matt

Weather is a determining factor for me...no need to drive to Brenham in the rain if not needed.

Not that I need a perfectly dry day to drive, but, for me, driving the NSX on the weekends is for fun. :redface:

Back