Drive on New Years Day?

LMR

Legendary Member
On Patty's sugestion, seeing how much interest there is for a drive on New Years Day. It will not be a long one and not an early start time either. We can stop somewhere to eat after the drive.

Post if you are interested.

Won't be able to come as I'll be attending to many guests with large heads that morning. But I'm in on the next drive.

I wanna go! I'll have a "friend" too. :smile:
Patty, is this the same "friend" that you met before? pm me and let me know what you have been up to missy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna go! I'll have a "friend" too. :smile:
Patty, is this the same "friend" that you met before? pm me and let me know what you have been up to missy!!!

DSCN44022.jpg

Johnathan, yes, it's my "friend" Bob. ^Here's a photo of us from Christmas Eve day, before I left his house for my daughter's in Vacaville. He's driving down from the Modesto area tomorrow (Sunday). He's a total NSX newb. He's had big engines and put some monster into a Corvair but he's never been into Hondas.

Is anyone else interested in this?

It seems like since it would be just close to Orange County, it wouldn't be worth the trip for LA or farther out, drivers. It may just fade away.

I think the idea of a drive sounded good, but the reality of even if people aren't hung over (Adrain lol) everyone is going to be up till 1 or 2 am then wake up to drive just sounds eh. I think the cold just makes everyone want to sleep all day lo

Need to talk to Les. We kind of gave it up.

There wasn't enough interest so we gave up on the idea. If you guys that posted still want to do something you know how to reach me.

Last edited:
Back