• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Rocks!

I recently ordered a fiberglass replica NSX-R radiator duct from DF. When I called them to ask if they shipped it out yet, they told me that they did not have any of the fiberglass ones in stock. So they offered to send me a carbon fiber one instead (which costs twice as much) at no extra cost.

I am a very happy customer. Now that's how you run a business. Thanks DF.

Damm, good for you and more power to you. :biggrin:

You're lucky. :rolleyes:

I've not had the best luck.
It took 5 R-Type CF wings before I got a good one. Actually 6 one wing never made it to my door step. (I saw a pic of why)

2 Hoods until I got a good one

and with Ben leaving on unspecified terms and Sam replacing him, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. :eek:

...but this is just my rant.

I am still looking forward to the DF hood duct, but I need Sam to call me about the current issues. I would not normally air this on Prime, but I don't like not knowing what is or is not settled. I have left a message with Gianina about talking to Sam on thursday. I guess this is not an important issue. Call me when you can spare some time.:rolleyes:

Richard Wong

I think Downforce is a great company and their products are good too. However, they are expanding and growing which is causing some product delays due to manufacturing and such.

At least they are reputiable and trying to get everyone's orders out including my +02 conversion kit...it will take longer than usual.

Back