• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce: replica NSX-R Seats, Hood and Wings

BD

Legendary Member
This is NOT a public offer by Downforce. Therefore, they will not honor these pricing. Don't bother to call them for my price because they will NOT tolerate you.

The following items were compensated to me for letting them replicate my NSX-R Seat and the Mugen AIS. The saving is quite significant. I’m not in a rush to move them; therefore, the price is firm.

All sales are final!

Inquiry from serious buyers only please.

All parts are new, created from their latest mold and sitting on the racks at DF. Keep in mind that the hood may require professional installation for perfect fitment since NSX is hand built and each one is slightly different. The parts are sitting at DF ready for pick up. If shipping is required, it will be shipped from DF direct with proper packing.

This is what I have:

A pair of NSX-R Seats Replica in Kevlar: $4000.00 pair. (Black or Red leather seat cover is available. Sorry, no special request. You guys need to understand any different request is considered as "option" which will cost more, and some cases, a lot more. There is a small waiting period because DF just had seat cover fabric professionally scanned ad patterned and they are waiting for the company to manufacture the first batch). I'll give this pair 30 days on the market, if no taker, I'll put them into my S2k CR.

1 NSX-R Hood replica for pre 02 in CFRP: $1500.00

1 NSX-R Hood Replica for 02 Spec: $1500.00

2 NSX-R Wings in CFRP with LED and light smoke clear coat: $1000.00

If you buy the wing and hood together, I'll take $200 bucks off for local pick up, or free DOMESTIC shipping.

Shipping:

West Coast (14 West Coast State):
Wing: $50.00
Hood: $160.00
Seats: $200.00

East Coast:
Wing: $100.00
Hood: $220.00
Seats: $250.00

Additional fee apply:

3% for paypal

I will take Visa or Master Card for local pick up. I will not add the credit card service charge because it will be sold as a shop merchandise.

I don't come on Prime much any more, so you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me 714-267-4569.

Last edited:
Back