• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DownForce paint work mucho bueno

I ran over a piece of loose truck tire at nite around 70mph at a dark section of I-15 in Temecula and torn my frt bumper:frown::frown: but did not hurt anything behind it, thankfully:smile:.
It could have been much worse like I swerved and spun causing nasty accident taking out cars around me.

The bumper cover was beyond repair but lucky me:biggrin:, MOD5 had a complete unit ready from his 02 conversion in black but my car is white, needless to say, the Panda look is hideous:eek:

I called Peter/Sean at DownForce and had them do the paint work even though they are 2 hrs away from me because they know NSX and I trust their work. Not only did DF did a fantastic job but Sean went thru the proper method of removing the old paint and prepped it for the quality BASF paint. There were small imperfections of the bumper but Sean's attention to detail made it disappear. Although this is only a "small" job of a front bumper repaint, DF did not cheese on the procedure to get the job done quickly but used only top notch product and they treated my car as it was a garage queen.

There are plenty of top notch paint shops in San Diego but DF always give me sound advise and they are NSX experts and I trust their work. I mentioned to Peter I want to do the 02 conversion but he advised me to "enjoy" the new nose job for a while before I pull the trigger on such a big item. In the mean time, the rest of the paint on the car is still good so I will go back to DF and do the smaller stuff like the 02 side skirts and the rear valence. Now that make a lot of sense.

Thanks to Peter/Sean, the front nose looks OEM new and the paint blends very well. I am now ready to attend the HB beach BBQ and hopefully the Cal Coast drive as well w/o being the only Panda in the group.

While at DF, I saw another NSX with a custom matt black paint and it sure look bad A$$$.

* everyone knows what a perfect NA1 front end looks like so no pix needed.

Back