• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce ordering experience

NRG

Experienced Member
I have ordered the Air Intake/Unifilter from downforce without any problem. His email response time was within 24 hours. The package arrived in a very reasonable time after payment was sent. Thanks Downforce for providing new products with great price. I'm looking to order more products from Downforce.

I gave a positive Itrader to the member 'nsxpowered' = Downforce

I had the same experience.
Service was GREAT!

Nate in DC

Dude, Downforce stuff is awesome. I ordered the NSX R wing replica and the workmanship is just flat out great. Peter @ downforce show me his shop, let me pick out the one I want, and even installed it for me. I will buy more stuff from in the future.

Peter, I need the lexen hatch, hurry up!!!

He took care of me also! I met him at the south coast acura meet and we talked about a wing and hood. I went to his house and he sold me a hood wing and a trunk all perfect!! Kudos to Peter and thanks for all the help. P.S I still need to pick up my stock stuff!!!

Downforce is fantastic, prices, product and service.:biggrin:

Downforce is a reputable company that I'd be happy to do business with again. Peter is professional and very responsive. I'm a satisfied customer. :smile:

Ordered my scoop in October. Peter kept in touch with me. I got it when he said I would. I finally got around to installing it about 2 months ago. It sounds like a bear waking up outside my door! I swear the car is faster too:biggrin: Great doing biz with you Peter!! Everyone should take a lesson from you.

I purchased OE clutch for my 91 from Downforce. Not only Peter was nice and professional to deal with, he was committed to his quoted price (which he had quoted by mistake and would have lost money on the deal). Well, I hope I took care of that situation.

The new clutch arrived on time as promised and I will not hesisate to buy from Peter in future.

I have purchased a couple items from Peter and he always goes out of his way to make things right with the customer. I would purchase again from Peter in a second.

I picked up a Downforce air scoop a month ago and everything went well.

Yesterday, I picked up two Uni air filters and everything still went well.

Peter is very committed to great customer service. I would definitely buy from Downforce again.

Thanks again, not only to Peter, but to all you people that have helped me make "correct" decisions on mods.

dro

Back