• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce? no email reply :(

I emailed downforce a few weeks back about purchasing a set of brackets for their DF-R rear diffuser but never got a reply. I purchased a used diffuser from a member here who never sent me the brackets and bolts. From the .pdf files available on the DF website, it doesnt look too difficult to replicate, but I wanted to run the actual hardware from Downforce. If DF happens to read this, could I please get a quote for the hardware (brackets, nuts, and bolts) for the DF-R rear diffuser shipped to 94122, thanks!

Has anyone else had any problems recently getting a hold of them? I have always had good experience with them, I just really want to get my diffuser on! :smile:

I called, emailed, left messages, nothing. I was a customer ready to spend $5K. Too bad. Your experience seems to mirror mine and many others.

:confused: No trouble getting hold of them. If Peter is in the office, he will answer the phone. Or, send another email. He is got a lot going on and wearing many hats so be patient with him. I had to try a few times to get hold of them so don't give up. I was there just a few days ago.

I emailed downforce a few weeks back about purchasing a set of brackets for their DF-R rear diffuser but never got a reply. I purchased a used diffuser from a member here who never sent me the brackets and bolts. From the .pdf files available on the DF website, it doesnt look too difficult to replicate, but I wanted to run the actual hardware from Downforce. If DF happens to read this, could I please get a quote for the hardware (brackets, nuts, and bolts) for the DF-R rear diffuser shipped to 94122, thanks!

Has anyone else had any problems recently getting a hold of them? I have always had good experience with them, I just really want to get my diffuser on! :smile:

I emailed them 3 weeks ago to ask them the model number for the double sided tape that they include in the 02+ sideskirts kit for the door pc, they didnt sent it with my kit, I got no response.

I actually received an email reply from them the day after I posted this thread up here on NSXprime. So I guess they are just busy. Either way, thanks for the email response from DF, but at the same time I'm not looking to spend $50 on two small pieces of metal and 4 bolts.. :X guess I'm going to just make my own brackets

Back