• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

downforce mugen replica intake

For sale is my Mugen replica intake without the carbon fiber bracket. This makes it easier and faster to remove when you do work in the engine bay or want to clean your filter. Stays snugly in place and does not come loose. Carbon fiber has been covered in glossy finish. Carbon fiber internal velocity stack (some versions have a aluminum one.) It's been on my 2003 NSX for 3,000 miles. The only reason why I'm selling this is because have two of these. The other one I listed on Prime is a earlier version with the carbon fiber brackets and aluminum velocity stack which has not sold. I prefer to keep this one because of the convenience of no brackets and the carbon fiber velocity stack but I only need one of them. I will keep the one that I don't sell. Thanks for looking.

asking price is 850.00

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Last edited:
Still available. Price lowered to $700 plus shipping. Need your stock airbox as part of the deal to install back into my car.

Last edited:
I forgot I still had this so I'm bumping my ad. I don't need a stock airbox as part of the deal anymore. First $650 plus shipping gets it. My reason for selling this is because I sold my car. The second picture is of the carbon fiber velocity stack inside the filter enclosure. This is the best airbox for the NSX by far.

Last edited:
Back