• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - Front Brake Air Deflector

Here is a thread for a new product release. As always we are ready to take the Pepsi challenge. Compare against any competitors product. This front brake deflector will fit and install without any need for trimming, this is something I'm pretty sure others on the market can't claim. Also we definitely have the best finish and the best material used as always. Beautiful finish on both sides, clear gloss on the front and clear matte on the backside. This is a pressurized closed molded part so the quality of construction is superior to anyone out there.

Specs
MSRP: $190.00 intro price SOLD OUT + shipping (20 sets available)
Weight: 3.8oz per part

Pictures
brakeduct1.jpg

brakeduct2.jpg

brakeduct3.jpg

brakeduct4.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw these today and they are made very well like their other products!! Couldn't resist picking up a set. :biggrin:
3 sold 17 left We forgot to post that shipping is free for US. customers :biggrin:

I'll take a set. Can't see the pictures though... Now they are up... nice.

Last edited:
how easy is the install?

I'm not sure if every one is familiar with these parts. this part is on the car as an oem part but, it is about a 3rd the size. So these deflector should about triple the air volume to help keep the brake cooler as for installation you remove 2 10mm bolts and put our part on and bolt back up. supper simple install :biggrin:
ok guys 6 sold 14 left

ok guys I have 5 left then they go to retail price. if you are interested just send me your e-mail and I will send PP-Link for payment

Ok 1 left guys then we have to go retail price thanks to everyone that purchased these and other products it's greatly appreciated in these times of slow economy. We have more product down the pipe line so keep an eye out for more group buys :wink:

Is that one after those of us that sent you pm's as I still haven't heard back from you yet:confused:

Hey everyone sorry forgot to post we sold out the 20 spots for the group buy price ...Please contact Science of speed for any future orders they are stocking them . thanks to everyone on supporting the economy and us.

I had a question? the ones i recieved seemed to be cut diffrently in profile? The top of the trimed area had a diffrent profile cut? one was straight the other was curved?

I had a question? the ones i recieved seemed to be cut diffrently in profile? The top of the trimed area had a diffrent profile cut? one was straight the other was curved?

mmhh I'll have to check with my trimmer if his templates are uniform I know we test fit them and trimmed them according to fitment on the car but, if their is any problem on fitment let me know

They should be fine. I may trim them myself to match the pair.

Thanks

Back