• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Downforce CF Spoiler and Front Lip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new DF CF NSX-R spoiler. I think it is the DF-R version. It has never been installed. There are a few fine scratches in the clear coat, which are only noticeable with a light and close inspection. Most of these are on the under surface of the spoiler. These go for $1395 from DF.

I have a brand new DF CF front lip. I assume it is the Sport Lip 2. I assume it is this version as I have an '05. It came with the car when I bought. I don't know why the previous owner bought it, since it only works with the DF front bumper and not OEM. It would be great for those who did an '02 conversion with the DF front sport bumper. It is still completely wrapped from DF, so no pictures. These go for $595 from DF.

I am asking $1000 plus shipping, approx $175 for the lower 48, for the spoiler.

I am asking $300, plus shipping, for the front lip. No estimate on shipping as I need to find a box.

I will let the set go for $1100, plus shipping, approx $175 for the lower 48. They came in the same box.

I would prefer to sell them together, so I might hold off on selling them separately to see if I can get a buyer to get both.

Local pick-up in the Springfield, IL area would also be welcome.

Additional Information:
The spoiler has exposed carbon fiber, with a dark smoke clear coat. The spoiler does have the 3rd brake light. It does not have the NSX-R stickers, although these could probably be sourced from DF. The real NSX-R spoiler does not have these stickers.

After confirmation with Peter at DF, the front lip is indeed the G2 version. It can be mounted to an OEM front bumper but not with 100% fitment as it was designed to work with their bumper.

Thanks for looking and PM if you have any questions.
Kenny

Attachments

• NSX-R spoiler.jpg
    NSX-R spoiler.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back