• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Downforce 02 Style Rear Valence and DF-R Diffuser

It's still on the car but I am thinking of selling my DF rear valence and diffuser setup.

The valence was professionally painted Berlina Black so that saves you another $400 in paint if your car is black. $600 plus shipping (it's large but light and I have the original box and foam I believe).

The diffuser is the DF-R one with the deep fins and under tray that reaches back, not just the Type R tips type. It's the FRP version painted matte black and can easily be repainted matte black anytime to keep it looking good (fins get scraped up of course but you can't see it when installed because it's under the car). It has also been trimmed a little shorter than the original length because it didn't fit well with my turbo charge pipe. $600 plus shipping.

SOLD

e28f5359176b856e6821af36f5d4ec14.jpg

6bfc46d62cf88963d7b2f53b74985364.jpg

Last edited:
Back