• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Done: Drink holder for the NSX

I still have not received payment from many pre-order guys.
I have had some mailed incorrectly, so please let me know your status.
I was hoping to have all the first batch and half of a second gone by now.
The reviews for this are outstanding, so, it seems like the style and fit are
a hit! PayPal if needed to get this done! To: [email protected] $35 each
shipped, include your screen name in the notes. No credit cards!!!!
Thanks,
Z

I already posted but I have mine and it's great, I highly recommend it. You ahd down that you received payment from me earlier so I assume that is correct.:biggrin:

I won't post my pics as there are quite a few already out there but I must say that these things are extremely functional/versatile while still very simple. I'm surprised someone in Tochigi didn't come up with this solution as they were designing the '95+ "solution" to the cup holder dilema (which resulted in a piece that is not safe for use over 1mph with anything other than a 1/4 full can of soda.. and then only under 20mph). I've tried everything from oem to the "Ultimate" cup holder and nothing has worked this well. I had given up taking anything besieds water along until now. I love the fact that it's easily adjustable width-wise.
Thanks Z

I still have not received payment from many pre-order guys.
I have had some mailed incorrectly, so please let me know your status.
I was hoping to have all the first batch and half of a second gone by now.
The reviews for this are outstanding, so, it seems like the style and fit are
a hit! PayPal if needed to get this done! To: [email protected] $35 each
shipped, include your screen name in the notes. No credit cards!!!!
Thanks,
Z

Can I order 2 more? I have a Supra buddy who'd like one for his ride.

Just reiterating what a great buy this is... I use mine alot and I coudn't image trying to use the OEM holder anymore. Easy access, holds firmly in place, moveable, good price. A MUST DO mod for the NSX!!!! :biggrin:

Just sent Paypal for 1. :smile:

I picked up 2 of the cupholders from Hal and must say that I use them just about everday. He even Personally delivered them. First class service! Very pleased to have done business with you Hal! :biggrin:

Hi, can you confirm these will work in a MKIV Supra too? If so, i forsee alot more sales to the supra guys, as the supra doesn't have a drink holder either and everyone on the supraforums complains about it, lol. Also, i am in for one, please PM me where to send the check.

thanks,
jay

Hi, can you confirm these will work in a MKIV Supra too? If so, i forsee alot more sales to the supra guys, as the supra doesn't have a drink holder either and everyone on the supraforums complains about it, lol. Also, i am in for one, please PM me where to send the check.

thanks,
jay

Take a pic of the side of the center console and email it to me: [email protected] I will see if it will work. Also, let me know the exact model and year. If I think it will work by seeing the pic I will find one to see for real.
Thanks,
Z

Back