Don, "We" can "help"

After all, Bob has been so gracious to agree to this, open the pool, his fridge, etc, now all he has to do is pick a date, and we can "help" with that too. Bob, early September is still "swimming" weather, unless you're one of the guys that close the pool on Labor Day. If that's the case, we should plan for like 9/4, what do you say Bob? Don and I are ready to lend some assistance, and I'm sure we can get others as well!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

My pool always stays open until NSXPO each year. The 4th might be a little tough because it is Labor Day weekend and I am heading up to the Glen on the 5th but it is a possibility. It also depends upon how many people are expected because a larger group requires more coordination.

I have no problem with it, especially since it would be the first time I didn't have a long drive back home after a get together.

Don L and I are there

Bob, there are some great roads by you, beautiful vistas, nice twisties, etc. I'm more than happy to help in some small ways, as I think I'm the one that hoodwinked you into this!!! Seriously, if it's a go, let's talk and see what we can do to make it happen!!!!!!

I just need about a week to get my schedule straightened out. I came home tonight to learn that the bride needs reconstructive knee surgery and the dog needs a pacemaker (yes, I am serious). Both surgeries are going to be scheduled asap so I hope to have a better idea at some point next week.

Just be careful Bob and don't flip the operations. You might need the pacemaker after Anne was through with you.

With all that is going on, if you think this would still work, I won't pass up the opportunity to stock up on towels.

But seriously, will it be too much for Anne, if she is recovering from surgery, to have our strange but wonderful gang around?

It all depends upon how much reconstruction she needs. They won't know the full extent until they go in. She is more concerned about the dog right now anyway.

What's the status???

How did all the surgery go, wife, pet, etc? I hope all are recovering well, and that your stress level had declined as well. What can Don and I do to help you with the Bob's Bedford Blast, I've not received any further correspondence and am rapidly losing confidence that this new event will get its proper due. Please let me know what I can do to help!!!!

The pooch had emergency heart surgery on Saturday after having 7 episodes in 36 hours friday/saturday. She is home now (as am I) and needs to refrain from too much activity/excitement for 30 days. She has a follow up appointment on 9/4 and I won't be able to commit having many people over the house until I am sure she is stable enough to handle it. I should have a better idea after her next appointment.

Here she is after becoming a battery operated dog:

7619079-L-1.jpg

RSO 34 said:
The pooch had emergency heart surgery on Saturday after having 7 episodes in 36 hours friday/saturday. She is home now (as am I) and needs to refrain from too much activity/excitement for 30 days. She has a follow up appointment on 9/4 and I won't be able to commit having many people over the house until I am sure she is stable enough to handle it. I should have a better idea after her next appointment.

Here she is after becoming a battery operated dog:
QUOTE]

oh man hope your baby feels better!!! she is a cutie!

For what it's worth!!!!!

I've been battery operated for 11 years now, and you see how well I "get around" I'm sure the pooch will be fine, now we have to get your wife better, than we can have that late pool party on the way up to NSXPO if necessary!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back